• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Aftermath of a dead deer (blood n guts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Must av been goin at least 100 mph

NoPeace said:
burninrubberx10 ur warned for double posting

NoPeace - out

The Guy has made 56 posts. Hes obviously new and didnt know he was gunna get warned you butt. Give him a break you fat geek.

Last edited:
Reaction score
darkrayne said:
Why are you so sure it was a woman? It could have been any age group of any gender. (I'm a woman and I've never done anything like that.)

I feel so sorry for that thing, too... but apparently it jumped in front of the car. no idea why. I'd think deer would normally jump AWAY from vehicles... but oh well. What do I know.
She was probably aiming for it... Womans...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Haha, its disgusting he'll have to throw all his stuff in the car away

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lol, I wonder if hes goin to drink those diet cokes or eat the grocerys in the back

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nik-C said:
The Guy has made 56 posts. Hes obviously new and didnt know he was gunna get warned you butt. Give him a break you fat geek.

well thanks, but i made a mistake and forgot to edit my post, i deserve my warning, although i have no idea what a warning means.... but thanks for the warning =/

Reaction score
Nik-C said:

u know if ppl read the rules like they are sposed to then they will know that they are not sposed to read the rules. and most of the time i remove thier warnings if they accept the fact that they did something wrong. and yeah i am a fat geek so what about it?

burninrubberx10 said:
well thanks, but i made a mistake and forgot to edit my post, i deserve my warning, although i have no idea what a warning means.... but thanks for the warning =/

warning are a way to inforce the rules, after 3 warns u recive a 2 day ban
and since u accepted that u did wrong i removed it

NoPeace - out

Reaction score
Nik-C said:

omg nik thats harsh :/ y do u hate him so?

ontopic: omg im imagining the moment of impact and feel sorry for the driver. Oo... Blood all over her/his chirt, in the hair, in the mouth & nose & eyes, guts & body parts tangled in the hair, ect ect ect... o_O SIIIIIICK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back