• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Age and gold fake negative (DC Server)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
18:46:35 - ID: (LEAPS) / Name: (BIIII) / IP (187.53.93.182) Server Inventory [Money] Error (70) - (6,803,600) (155,700,000)

18:1:59 - ID: (skip) / Name: (BIIII) / IP (187.53.93.182) * Server overflow Money (400) - (* SUB_MONEY [AgingItem] *) (7576000) (-536127360) = (543703360 )

18:12:19 - ID: (skip) / Name: (BIIII) / IP (187.53.93.182) * Server overflow Money (400) - (* SUB_MONEY [AgingItem] *) (7355600) (-536127360) = (543482960 )

Therefore cause dc server in general, and always has an butt that will do this, can someone fix it?

I need some help please!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
Brazil is an intense dream, a vivid ray, from its Love and Hope the land bows.

Certainly even the nuke would choose not to blow, if dropped on Brazil.

To solve the aforementioned problem, i would recommend patrolling and banning eventual hack users. People that hack games to 'play better' most usually do not have a particularly strong will. You can also change clients, etc..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
18:46:35 - ID: (LEAPS) / Name: (BIIII) / IP (187.53.93.182) Server Inventory [Money] Error (70) - (6,803,600) (155,700,000)

18:1:59 - ID: (skip) / Name: (BIIII) / IP (187.53.93.182) * Server overflow Money (400) - (* SUB_MONEY [AgingItem] *) (7576000) (-536127360) = (543703360 )

18:12:19 - ID: (skip) / Name: (BIIII) / IP (187.53.93.182) * Server overflow Money (400) - (* SUB_MONEY [AgingItem] *) (7355600) (-536127360) = (543482960 )

Therefore cause dc server in general, and always has an butt that will do this, can someone fix it?

I need some help please!!

maybe i can help you ,guys...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
rxaicy has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
__

how can u help me?
issue of DC General by Hacker (age and fake gold)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can you not ba[strike]d[/strike]n via IP with firewall or PT-Protector style app?

Edit: Sorry for the typo. XD

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No. We don't close threads unless they get derailed, and certainly don't close threads with no useful information in them yet. :eek:tt1:

Can none of you just post the solution, since so many seem, now, to have it?

I find this very sad, and quite out of keeping for the community I love. :(:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No. We don't close threads unless they get derailed, and certainly don't close threads with no useful information in them yet. :eek:tt1:

Can none of you just post the solution, since so many seem, now, to have it?

I find this very sad, and quite out of keeping for the community I love. :(:

Hehehe.... ^^....

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
Sometimes people get too proud of what they know, and tend to dislike sharing knowledge of anything, to a point that they consider such behavior to be a 'fostering of lazyness'. I see that this kind of thinking can only take the mankind to an unpleasant condition.

In my opinion it would be very polite, and a demonstration of good will, if the person who knows the solution for the situation would kindly teach it, after letting people know he could do it. Just boasting of one's own knowledge, without intention of sharing it, can lead to unnecessary dislikeful thoughs.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Aside from anything else, "teacher" is a highly respected and honourable position. Never mind this "those who can, do; those who can't teach" rubbish. What is wrong with "Hai sensei; onagai shigaimsu'." (my first bad transliteration of this post) or "Yes, teacher; please look kindly upon me."

The west praises youthful enthusiasm to the detriment of wisdom too much. Kids will be disrespectful of their teachers, and the learning they offer. But even the Vikings knew that the acts of heroism in a mans' life will not gain him a place in Valhalla unless they are witnessed by both men, and the gods. The best way to ensure this (in the Norse traditions) is to write your deeds down for all to see. Which is why the Poet (Irulajz, bad transliteration from the runic) is the mightiest of warriors. :wink:
Actually, this is the true source of fictitious "classes" akin to "rune warrior". One who wins battles with words, especially written ones, more often than the sword. Honoured the title of "warrior" because he is a man worthy of such respect, often without needing to be brutal on the field of battle. Frequently winning battles and settling old scores with diplomacy and tact rather than strength of arms. But they must be prepared to back up their words with deeds, or at least convince others that they could.

Also, one of the most common classes of Warrior in which a woman may well profit, and best the mightiest of men, even in combat. The power to "curse" your opponent into foolhardy manurers being a primary weapon.

They described it as "magic", "curses" and "hexes", and the word "curse" still has that dual meaning of both an insult and bad karma. But the science of this "magic" is evident. You fill your opponents head with bad memories (demoralise) and their heart with emotions (rage, sorrow, remorse, even vengeance) which override their training and logic, using words as you dodge their blows. Then you take advantage of their lack of discipline and strike while they are vulnerable.

Yea. Mages really are "griefer creeps", and always where. XD

Don't you want to be one? ^_^
Okay... so on this Halloween I "curse" the silent ones, and respectfully offer praise to anyone who will make the post that solves this thread.

You have stick. (trick) You have carrot. (treat)

I'll shut up now and see if anyone else cares about what we try to do here.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Aside from anything else, "teacher" is a highly respected and honourable position. Never mind this "those who can, do; those who can't teach" rubbish. What is wrong with "Hai sensei; onagai shigaimsu'." (my first bad transliteration of this post) or "Yes, teacher; please look kindly upon me."

The west praises youthful enthusiasm to the detriment of wisdom too much. Kids will be disrespectful of their teachers, and the learning they offer. But even the Vikings knew that the acts of heroism in a mans' life will not gain him a place in Valhalla unless they are witnessed by both men, and the gods. The best way to ensure this (in the Norse traditions) is to write your deeds down for all to see. Which is why the Poet (Irulajz, bad transliteration from the runic) is the mightiest of warriors. :wink:
Actually, this is the true source of fictitious "classes" akin to "rune warrior". One who wins battles with words, especially written ones, more often than the sword. Honoured the title of "warrior" because he is a man worthy of such respect, often without needing to be brutal on the field of battle. Frequently winning battles and settling old scores with diplomacy and tact rather than strength of arms. But they must be prepared to back up their words with deeds, or at least convince others that they could.

Also, one of the most common classes of Warrior in which a woman may well profit, and best the mightiest of men, even in combat. The power to "curse" your opponent into foolhardy manurers being a primary weapon.

They described it as "magic", "curses" and "hexes", and the word "curse" still has that dual meaning of both an insult and bad karma. But the science of this "magic" is evident. You fill your opponents head with bad memories (demoralise) and their heart with emotions (rage, sorrow, remorse, even vengeance) which override their training and logic, using words as you dodge their blows. Then you take advantage of their lack of discipline and strike while they are vulnerable.

Yea. Mages really are "griefer creeps", and always where. XD

Don't you want to be one? ^_^
Okay... so on this Halloween I "curse" the silent ones, and respectfully offer praise to anyone who will make the post that solves this thread.

You have stick. (trick) You have carrot. (treat)

I'll shut up now and see if anyone else cares about what we try to do here.

no bob...happy Halloween .. although i don't know what you said(too many words).. i can solve this thread,take jpt4096 for eaxmple,find the address 005691EA and change jge to jnb..like this
005691EA 73 39 jnb short 00569225 ..that's all...try it ..boys and girls

ok my inbox is empty now....

Back