Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Age, stats.

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
Since I've open alot of threads last time so I will ask 2 question in 1 thread.

1.There is a way to summon a perfect item?and not radomly?because when people donate I cant summon 100 times 1 weapon till I get it perfect..

2.There is a way to make a weapon +18 without aging it?I mean in the server files or somthing.

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm when i made my server a long time ago, we had an item distributer program, that actually made a perfect weapon of any spec released by quantomfusion

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
the item distributer dont make the items perfect

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was going to say, I usually use the Item distributor, or spawn a known good .itm, though this shows in the server logs as "duplication"; unless you create a new .itm file each time.

I'm sure there would be a way to change the signature of the item before spawning or distributing it.

In any case, Custom weapons usually have quality ranging from perfect to perfect... there is no reason why a Custom can't be identical to a regular item, except "perfect".

The way most people make an item +18 without using the Ageing Master is one of the Brazillian Control Paniels like the ones created by Dexterr.

I suspect the underlying code is actually a Saved Game editor in PHP... I've also seen "item" editors, which are actually character "Game Save" editors which allow you to modify any stat of any item on any character... the interface is ungainly, and the chance of corruption high in my experience, but success is also possible. I used one to upgrade one of my nub characters a stone axe which exceeded normal perfect by several hundred places with no errors.

It's also possible to change the stats of the items in the Item folder, reboot the server, spawn it, change them back, reboot again and everything is back to normal but you have an uber impossible item. Obviously you don't want to reboot a live server, so if you wanted to use this method for either task I would suggest using character migration to a private, local access only server. Giving them the legally hacked item and then migrating them back to the normal play server.

That's not as easy as Dexterrs PHP Paniel, but safer than that or the "Item" (Game Save) editor I used.

If you keep backups of the saved game state file, the editor is fine, but I'm not sure that attempting the same edit on the same file a second time won't produce the same corrupt file... I only played with them for a bit, and I don't even know where the program is as I received it as one of those old "Complete Server Editing Utility" packs.

If you are really struggling, I will try to hunt it down for you, but I don't think it's the most practical solution.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Create them on your local computer and transfer the char on your host

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
XD... that's kind-of what I meant by character migration from a local access only server. I didn't say it like that because I know that Imris' host is his local computer. :lol:

Well, it was last time I heard.

Last edited:
Imri Persiado
Reaction score
"Create them on your local computer and transfer the char on your host" its can take hours till i get a perfect item.. moons you have a server tell me how do you give your donators a perfect item?and about the age +18 bobsbol can you give me please a link to the software or manager what ever it be? really thanks guys.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
"Create them on your local computer and transfer the char on your host" its can take hours till i get a perfect item.. moons you have a server tell me how do you give your donators a perfect item?and about the age +18 bobsbol can you give me please a link to the software or manager what ever it be? really thanks guys.

Not if you create a perfect item file...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Change RED values to GREEN values and delete other spec. so it will always be in your spec.

\GameServer\OpenItem

Code:
//		아이템 정보		//

*이름		"익스트림 스피어"
*Name		"eXtreme Spear"
*코드		"WP120"

///////////////	공통사항		 ////////////

*내구력		127	146
*무게		59
*가격		1300000

///////////////	원소		/////////////

*생체		
*대자연		
*불		
*냉기		
*번개		
*독		
*물		
*바람		

///////////////	공격성능		/////////////
// 추가요인	최소	최대	

*공격력		[COLOR="Red"]41[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]43[/COLOR]	[COLOR="Red"]78[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]82[/COLOR]
*사정거리	
*공격속도	7
*명중력		[COLOR="Red"]170[/COLOR]	[COLOR="Lime"]192[/COLOR]
*크리티컬	17

//////////////	방어성능		/////////////
// 추가요인

*흡수력		
*방어력		
*블럭율		14	14

//////////////	신발성능		/////////////
// 추가요인

*이동속도		

//////////////	저장공간		/////////////
// 소켓공간할당

*보유공간		

//////////////	특수능력		/////////////
// 추가요인

*생명력재생	
*기력재생	
*근력재생	
*생명력추가	
*기력추가	
*근력추가	
*마법기술숙련도	

//////////////	요구특성		/////////////
// 사용제한 요구치

*레벨		80
*힘		162
*정신력		
*재능		90
*민첩성		
*건강		

/////////////	회복약		 ////////////
// 추가요인	최소	최대

*생명력상승	
*기력상승	
*근력상승	

//////////////	캐릭터특성	/////////////
// 캐릭터별 특화성능

**특화 Pikeman
**특화랜덤 [COLOR="Red"]Atalanter Mechanician Fighter[/COLOR]
// Rogue Pilgrim //

**공격력	0	6
**명중력	[COLOR="Red"]1[/COLOR]	[COLOR="Lime"]3[/COLOR]
**크리티컬	4
**공격속도	1

*연결파일	"name\WP120.zhoon"

than /@get "WP120"
but i recommend you to do that on your local server.
Copy your account from your server to your local server login, create item and copy account back.
Or create "perfect items database" on your server and make mob that spawning in GM room and drop them (if you are lazy :) ).

As for creating aged items... i don't know i never tried :)
You can make copy of your account and copy of your .itm than age item +1 and compare data. GL

BTW. Anyone know what hotkeys/commands make you fly as GM? :lol:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How you do that? -.-

Lol I'm still laughing at "We have the most experienced staff from all-time." after seeing how many posts you guys are able to write in a single day :D no offense, just ... lol :):

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
If I do what you said vormav I have to restart server for that..I want to be able to summon a perfect items while the server is running.
And moons what so funny?I just ask a question that I'm sure that most of the people dont know how to.
and yes on our website you can find this line "We have the most experienced staff from all-time"
you didnt thought I am going to say "We have the most suck staff from all-time"
Everyone exaggerate their advertisements.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you log out from your account you don't have to...
Create item on different server, if you have server running on your PC than make another server and change port so you will not mess it.

Just find your account here: \DataServer\userdata (windows search is everything you need) and copy it to other server, create item and copy it back...

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
This is the only way to do it?That could lag the game when you run 2 servers in the same host.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is the only way to do it?That could lag the game when you run 2 servers in the same host.

I would not call it a good server if you are using server PC as normal PC... on next server maintenance add items database with perfect stats so you can get them by just typing /@get "PERFWP120" etc.

Im sure there is other way, like I said before, I never tried, I never was interested, so you should compare accounts files and build yourself useful application.

Fore example, this is my spear not perf, i think its +4 nvm...
Code:
eXtreme Spear....;..........a.../.T...........`A..R.....Z......YVg.........................p.....K.$...................................[...........................ll.2K...5.

Try copy and paste it to your account, It might work, Im not sure... like i said before I never tried...

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
My computer is strong enough trust me^^
And what you are saying is create new items with same names but perfect stats and diffrent codes right?
example: reaper scythe wp 124 att pow: 110 112 124 126
Repaer scythe: wp1111 att pow:112 112 126 126

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, and remember about others stats like attack rating.

Under name of file, inside file you have:
Code:
*코드		"wp124"
change that too, item need to be hard coded to item table on server if you planing to create it via /@get

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, yes-yes and NO! You can do all that and it make it very easy for you, and pretty easy for hackers too. XD

Every time a monster dies and drops and item, or you /@get or /@put you get a new .itm file in the LogItemData folder. They each have a long numeric name with an @ symbol in the middle.

When you get a perfect one, copy it to a file like Perf[spec][item].itm in the same folder... next time you want one, you can "/@get @Perf[spec][item]" and you get an exact duplicate of the one you already dropped.

Most of us put a 9mil.itm file in there so we can "/@get @9mil" any time we want another nine-million gold. Somewhere there is an item editor that allows you to create .itm files for any item with absolutely any stat legal or otherwise, but I can't for the life of me find it. I suspect you can use the item distributor to distribute an "@item@number" from an .itm file too, since he seems to work as a non-GM /@get.

Each time you age an item, you get a new .itm file too. Effectively the server destroys the item you gave Morif and creates a new aged version of it to return to you.

So now you can copy that to Perf[spec][item][+age].itm, and then you can /@get that item at that age again.

These files have a unique ID in them, so if you use item IDs to track hackers Cloning items, you will need to change the ID of the one you give a player before you give it to them. They have a checksum in them too... so when you change the UID you will have to run the FixItem tool on the .itm file before you use it. They are not server specific... so you can create them on your test server, and move the item file to your live server as and when you want.

These are all reasons to have a spare, local PC with a server on it that nobody plays that you can boot up and down as you like without affecting players. Most people buy hosting so it's not a problem, they can do it on their PC, or on a VM. You could use a VM, and for the simple reason that that will isolate the two databases and stuff I would recommend that. You can also set the VM CPU priority to be much lower than the true host so that it's running doesn't affect players much. (they shouldn't notice)

When you rent server space, (PT server owners and managers may not be aware) you usually get a VM which is run on a server farm... so you get a Virtual 1, 2 or 4 CPU system which is actually being run on 10s or 100s of PCs. This makes Dedicated Virtual Hosting very very powerful and stable... your single PC is *never* going to compete with that, and I think we are all a little tired of hearing you say "My server is strong" when it has less than 8 cores, doesn't live in a server rack and doesn't have a dedicated backbone connection to the internet as most Virtual Dedis run by other PT servers do. Let alone the fact that it is also "Your PC", so you cannot do something on "your PC" without it affecting your server. XD

You can do that... that's your choice, and it's fine. But it's not a "strong server", it's a pain in the arse, expensive and ineffective way of working.

The way Virtual Hosting works is that if your server (the VM in the farm that you are renting) is requiring more CPU time, it get's a greater share of the 100s of CPUs hosting it, if your server is crashed and idling, they give that CPU time to someone else who is processing more. They never list CPU speed, and anything you test is a virtual result... so you can CPU test and be told you have 2 core 2.5GHz processor, then run a Benchmark and find you can achieve 10 times that processing power, or only half that much depending on what other renters are using at the time... and if you keep running pointless benchmarks your host will probably tick you off for wasting their other customers CPU cycles. XD

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, yes-yes and NO! You can do all that and it make it very easy for you, and pretty easy for hackers too. XD

Every time a monster dies and drops and item, or you /@get or /@put you get a new .itm file in the LogItemData folder. They each have a long numeric name with an @ symbol in the middle.

When you get a perfect one, copy it to a file like Perf[spec][item].itm in the same folder... next time you want one, you can "/@get @Perf[spec][item]" and you get an exact duplicate of the one you already dropped.

Most of us put a 9mil.itm file in there so we can "/@get @9mil" any time we want another nine-million gold. Somewhere there is an item editor that allows you to create .itm files for any item with absolutely any stat legal or otherwise, but I can't for the life of me find it. I suspect you can use the item distributor to distribute an "@item@number" from an .itm file too, since he seems to work as a non-GM /@get.

Each time you age an item, you get a new .itm file too. Effectively the server destroys the item you gave Morif and creates a new aged version of it to return to you.

So now you can copy that to Perf[spec][item][+age].itm, and then you can /@get that item at that age again.

These files have a unique ID in them, so if you use item IDs to track hackers Cloning items, you will need to change the ID of the one you give a player before you give it to them. They have a checksum in them too... so when you change the UID you will have to run the FixItem tool on the .itm file before you use it. They are not server specific... so you can create them on your test server, and move the item file to your live server as and when you want.

These are all reasons to have a spare, local PC with a server on it that nobody plays that you can boot up and down as you like without affecting players. Most people buy hosting so it's not a problem, they can do it on their PC, or on a VM. You could use a VM, and for the simple reason that that will isolate the two databases and stuff I would recommend that. You can also set the VM CPU priority to be much lower than the true host so that it's running doesn't affect players much. (they shouldn't notice)

When you rent server space, (PT server owners and managers may not be aware) you usually get a VM which is run on a server farm... so you get a Virtual 1, 2 or 4 CPU system which is actually being run on 10s or 100s of PCs. This makes Dedicated Virtual Hosting very very powerful and stable... your single PC is *never* going to compete with that, and I think we are all a little tired of hearing you say "My server is strong" when it has less than 8 cores, doesn't live in a server rack and doesn't have a dedicated backbone connection to the internet as most Virtual Dedis run by other PT servers do. Let alone the fact that it is also "Your PC", so you cannot do something on "your PC" without it affecting your server. XD

You can do that... that's your choice, and it's fine. But it's not a "strong server", it's a pain in the arse, expensive and ineffective way of working.

The way Virtual Hosting works is that if your server (the VM in the farm that you are renting) is requiring more CPU time, it get's a greater share of the 100s of CPUs hosting it, if your server is crashed and idling, they give that CPU time to someone else who is processing more. They never list CPU speed, and anything you test is a virtual result... so you can CPU test and be told you have 2 core 2.5GHz processor, then run a Benchmark and find you can achieve 10 times that processing power, or only half that much depending on what other renters are using at the time... and if you keep running pointless benchmarks your host will probably tick you off for wasting their other customers CPU cycles. XD

Sometimes your answers should go straight to "Priston Tale Tutorials" section and than only link should go here :lol:

BTW. what with that hackers mania? If you disable hotuk.ini for players enable Xtrap or even better port Xigncode from JPT to your PT 99.99% of so called "cheat engine hackers" will not even know how to inject code :lol:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sometimes your answers should go straight to "Priston Tale Tutorials" section and than only link should go here :lol:
Thanks. But the stuff about items is not complete enough to be a tutorial... I don't have access to the item editor, haven't found a link to the item fixer, and don't know how it calculates the checksum ID or where to look for the UID in the item file to be able to tell you enough to make your own.

The stuff about virtual Dedis is not specific to PT, and really shouldn't be listed as a PT tutorial.
BTW. what with that hackers mania? If you disable hotuk.ini for players enable Xtrap or even better port Xigncode from JPT to your PT 99.99% of so called "cheat engine hackers" will not even know how to inject code :lol:
I can assure you that KPT, PTV and EPT have many dll injection attacks going around today which do bypass their XTrap technology. And PTV is the most secure, and cleanest coded client I've seen, private or official.

There is no such thing as "Unhackable". Your bank gets hacked, Microsoft get hacked, the U.S. F.B.I and Pentagon get hacked, the censorship system of the Peoples Republic of China gets hacked.

There are hacks and cheats for WoW, Lineage and every Ever Quest game.... how can PT be stronger than those? Without a radical change to the protocol, server and client code base it will always struggle to compete with the security Blizzard run on BattleNet for Diablo II... and we all know how open to hacking that is. The D2 TownKill hack is legendary. XD

I agree that XTrap makes PT less attractive for noob hackers to learn the trade on, but it is less annoying than a fly in your raspberry jam for someone who is already creating cheats for WoW. And as far as I'm concerned Exe encryption makes your server a more interesting "project" for noob hackers, where pro's would hardly notice that it was there. Certainly, if you asked them what they did, they would probably forget to mention that they decrypted the client before they started.

Back