Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Age, stats.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There are hacks and cheats for WoW, Lineage and every Ever Quest game.... how can PT be stronger than those? Without a radical change to the protocol, server and client code base it will always struggle to compete with the security Blizzard run on BattleNet for Diablo II... and we all know how open to hacking that is. The D2 TownKill hack is legendary. XD

I did not said that you can't hack PT... just simple Xtrap will disable 90% of stupid ideas and scare away 99.99% noobs. Simple application on server that will scan logs and ban players right away will do the job. In WoW peoples use wpe pro, even now they just exchanging filters... in PT Xtrap will not let you even use it, ofc i know you can do it from 2nd computer or VM and use proxy to get your packages and target your game but like i said... 99.99% of players will not go that far.

Back