Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AgeCalc - online calculator of agings fast and free

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
renatobohler - AgeCalc - online calculator of agings fast and free - RaGEZONE Forums

Meet AgeCalc, the tool that will help you to really know your aged stuff in Priston Tale!

It's easy to use, take a look:

Using it (from age to clean)

It's easy to make it work, we will take the item below as an example

renatobohler - AgeCalc - online calculator of agings fast and free - RaGEZONE Forums

1st step

- click the type of equipment that is the item [in this case, defense]
- on the list, find the item you are looking for the initial attributes [in this case, Wyvern Armor]
- then click on Next Step

2nd step

- fill in the requested attributes [in this case, defense and absorption]
- choose the age level that the item is
- then click on Finish

3rd step

Now you may see the attributes of this item when it was clean:
(Attribute: original value [difference from perfect clean])
Defense: 360 [-20]
Absorption: 18.5 [-0.1]

important: if sometime in the aging process one armor lose level, it will also lose defense, so it may not be correctly calculated.

Using it (from clean to age)

It's the same process of age to clean, the only change is that the attributes you choose are the initials (the clean attributes) and the selected age is the final age.
You may request that the perfect attributes of the selected item be pasted in their respective fields by clicking the "perf." next to the text box.​

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure this is appropriate. I'm not actioning, because I'm not sure. But I'll flag my observation because my superiors, and regular users may feel I should.

This site is not "released" I presume, and if we where so concerned about an embedded chat program in and some people are still concerned about visiting Gregoos' website where he can control what and how he releases his guides, this is surely far more dubious?

So considering that we would probably be well advised not to follow the link you provide, (and I certainly don't intend to) this guide, then, should only tell us how to achieve this without the website?... strictly speaking. But without the link and the site this guide is nothing. It only tells us how to use the site we can't self-host?...

Finally... how does this help developers who already have these formulas in the client and server code, and can alter them in their PServer so that this site doesn't work for them until they change the functions of this which they don't have access to? I remind you, this is not a forum for PT players it is a forum for PT developers.

Can we host that site and modify it if we change the formulas in game? (I think I've seen php code for something similar, but I don't know if it's the same, or a modified form or what)

My conclusion is that, while I can't see why it's relevant to us, I'm also not completely convinced it won't be useful to someone. So I'm leaving it to, either a word from a superior staff member or public outcry. :lol:

I'm also impressed by the effort put into the post. It is beautifully laid out, and would get a gold seal of approval if I was sure it was on topic. :/:

Back