Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aika Online Server files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This game is like 5 year old and I've never seen any private server for this one. I'm programmer, oh Well i know am new on ragezone, it's because i never user forums overall. But i regret it, since now i need some help for this one. I've asked some friends and we kinda have some idea how it works, but thing is where to start, the game is this one ( ) It's called Aika online, like tittle said. I want the server files, but i don't want to leak somebody else work. I just want some info how do people get those files from servers. Any kinda of help or info would be awesome. I'm new to this comunity, but once i get some interesting stuff i will share aswell. for now all i can say is Thanks very much for the help in advanced.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I asked for the files long time ago. To my knowledge there isn't any private server arround, so maybe nobody has them anyway.

regards
rogan12

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You may get me to talk with this person wich you knows... I've been programming, and currently work as an GAME dev there on small company. I've always been interested in the "hacking" side of things but I guess never made the leap from programming to reversing. I've got a really solid high level understanding of game architecture and paradigms. It's going to be a rough climb to competence but probably much like learning to program initially it's all about being stubborn enough to keep at it.
That's why i don't want to leak people works, I'm here to learn how exactly this works. Any help or info are welcome.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well the only available Aika online server files is 2011 one and i know one guy who is have it.

It would be nice of you to ask that guy about sharing the files. I just wonder why he didn't run a server with them ? Maybe they are just incomplete ? In case you can convince him to share, i would gladly give the files a look under the hood :)

regards
rogan12

Reaction score
You may get me to talk with this person wich you knows... I've been programming, and currently work as an GAME dev there on small company. I've always been interested in the "hacking" side of things but I guess never made the leap from programming to reversing. I've got a really solid high level understanding of game architecture and paradigms. It's going to be a rough climb to competence but probably much like learning to program initially it's all about being stubborn enough to keep at it.
That's why i don't want to leak people works, I'm here to learn how exactly this works. Any help or info are welcome.

It would be nice of you to ask that guy about sharing the files. I just wonder why he didn't run a server with them ? Maybe they are just incomplete ? In case you can convince him to share, i would gladly give the files a look under the hood :)

regards
rogan12

Its up to him and i cant tell any info about him i just replied here because some of you said the files non exist that's all.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well I've been studyng the reversing module since i got interested to this and will be spending about 2~3 hour per day. I Already got some good informations nothing from rz forums. But still I will be upgrading this and try to keep those persons wich are interested on files. So if i get to right way, will make it opensource.
thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I've been studyng the reversing module since i got interested to this and will be spending about 2~3 hour per day. I Already got some good informations nothing from rz forums. But still I will be upgrading this and try to keep those persons wich are interested on files. So if i get to right way, will make it opensource.
thanks.

Good luck man, it is a really nice game. Btw what lang will you use for the server? C#, Java ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back