• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

AION 4.6 [Goodlists & Tradelists]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

I have working aion private server and could solve most of the problems by myself using documentation found on this forum. However, when I wanted to edit the vendors' lists, when rebooting the server, any change made in the static data would not be translated in game. (e.g. tried to add some mounts to TARORUNERK, NPC ID = 830168, but npc_trade_list.xml is not getting the added items from goodslists.xml)

tradelist :
Code:
<tradelist_template npc_id="830168">
<tradelist id="1328"/>

old goodlist :
Code:
<list id="1328">    
<item id="190100010"/>    
<item id="190100011"/>    
</list>

my own goodlist :
Code:
<list id="1328">    
<item id="190100000"/>    
<item id="190100001"/>    
<item id="190100002"/>
[...]    
<item id="190100078"/>    
<item id="190100084"/>    
<item id="190100090"/>    
</list>

I understand the hierarchy between the different xmls. Does anyone has an idea on how to solve this problem? I tried with different npcs but couldn't get it to work either.

There almost no documentation on this issue. At least from my research.

Thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello FrozenKiller,

Thank you very much for your answer ! Unfortunately, I just tried it and it still didn't work, the npc in question still has the same list as before.. :(

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello FrozenKiller,

Thank you very much for your answer ! Unfortunately, I just tried it and it still didn't work, the npc in question still has the same list as before.. :(

and will not work, because in addition to what you changed in the server itself, you also need to change it in the game client

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Gruubix,

That makes sense! I find a bit weird that this kind of information would be stored inside the client, but hey who am I to judge haha.

So I just switched the content in the client using Encdec (which is quite a good tool to be honest.)
I went into : Aion>DATA>Europe>Npcs>Npcs.pak>client_npc_goodslist

Here's my code :
Code:
<client_npc_goodslist>        
<id>1328</id>        
<name>sale_L_Ride_01</name>        
<desc>STR_SALE_L_RIDE_01</desc>        
<goods_list>           
<data>                
<item>ride_cloud_001</item>            
</data>            
<data>                
<item>ride_cloud_002</item>            
</data>
[...]            
<data>                
<item>ride_Whale_003</item>            
</data>        
</goods_list>

I unpak'ed, I only added the 10 first items to see if it would work and re-pak'ed. Cleared the cache on the server, and made sure the goodslist matched.

I also changed the prices for the items in items.misc.xml

It works perfectly!

Small bug though, the first three items are the same, and I suspect that there is something wrong somewhere with the naming, but I won't complain since this already a solution to my problem and it has nothing to do with it.

Thank you so much for helping, it super really appreciated! :D::D:

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Аbsolutely right, absolutely everything works like this here, if you add or change something on the server, then you need to do it in the game client

Upvote 0
Back