Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 5.8 emulator improvement community project

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
its very simple, i will check later ;)
Also the Ride function is making Problems with GLIDE as example, try to glide outside an flyrea :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
On the official server, this doesn't happen. On this server when you talk to an NPC you get automatically dismounted. It is a pain 😞

there is a problem with learning movements (ninja and others) after studying you can study them again
Yes, i just tested this, you can learn it again but in database they not inserted more times than once.
Uups, duplicate entry error on the console, have to be fixed.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ride ending problem maybe fixed (was not tested ingame, i removed this trash inside CM_DIALOG_SOMETHING) :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the skills combat prowess (id:4794), magical cover (4796), and transcend limit (4876) of athertech make you descend from the robot when used , anyone have a solution?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I turned on the server to play with friends.
The server is crashing, regardless of how many people are online, it could be 10 or just 2, it doesn't give any errors, it just crashes the server and crashes, then you have to turn it back on again, sometimes it causes excessive cpu usage.

The machine:
6 Core
12 Theads
16Gb Ram

What would be the problem?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
the skills combat prowess (id:4794), magical cover (4796), and transcend limit (4876) of athertech make you descend from the robot when used , anyone have a solution?
so you get dismounted after you use these skills? Thats weird, i can take a look later, but i never played AT :D

Beckupgaming

If you would like to remove the Messages in Chat too, check DialogService.java and search for "isInPlayerMode"
will do it later ;)

The server is crashing, regardless of how many people are online, it could be 10 or just 2, it doesn't give any errors, it just crashes the server and crashes, then you have to turn it back on again, sometimes it causes excessive cpu usage.

The machine:
6 Core
12 Theads
16Gb Ram

i have no Idea, my server is running on an 4 core cpu with 8gb of ram and all is working fine for my 3.9 and 2.5.
5.8 shoould be the same base.
Maybe installed the server on an HDD??

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

The machine:
6 Core
12 Theads
16Gb Ram

Do You using pathfinding? (if yes, you using Eleanor or Navmesh ?) Its important.
Do You use geodata ? (monono or standard ?)
Did you added some code for walking mobs ? (some of your implements can drain all resources)
What is your start gameserver .bat file ? (what params ?)
Server is probably crashing due to lack of memory...
What is Your memory state after server started ? (and after 1 ,2 hours ?)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do You using pathfinding? (if yes, you using Eleanor or Navmesh ?) Its important.
Do You use geodata ? (monono or standard ?)
Did you added some code for walking mobs ? (some of your implements can drain all resources)
What is your start gameserver .bat file ? (what params ?)
Server is probably crashing due to lack of memory...
What is Your memory state after server started ? (and after 1 ,2 hours ?)

Start.bat
echo.

REM -------------------------------------
REM Default parameters for a basic server.
java -Xms4096m -Xmx8192m -XX:MaxHeapSize=8192m -Xdebug -XX:MaxNewSize=48m -XX:NewSize=48m -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:-UseSplitVerifier -ea -javaagent:./libs/al-commons.jar -cp ./libs/*;./libs/AL-Game.jar com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer
SET CLASSPATH=%OLDCLASSPATH%

memory usage without online player 3Gb

I've already tested with geodata turned off and activated Eleanor, the same thing happens.
I didn't add anything, just the default IP the way you left it
and this happens

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Start.bat
echo.

REM Default parameters for a basic server.
java -Xms4096m -Xmx8192m -XX:MaxHeapSize=8192m -Xdebug -XX:MaxNewSize=48m -XX:NewSize=48m -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:-UseSplitVerifier -ea -javaagent:./libs/al-commons.jar -cp ./libs/*;./libs/AL-Game.jar com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer
SET CLASSPATH=%OLDCLASSPATH%

memory usage without online player 3Gb

I've already tested with geodata turned off and activated Eleanor, the same thing happens.
I didn't add anything, just the default IP the way you left it
and this happens
in the server login settings, disable pingpong, maybe it will help

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1716464516962 - Aion 5.8 emulator improvement community project - RaGEZONE Forums

removed Ride restriction Message. There is an String for this, buty why you should dismounted after buying an potion or something else :D

For the Robot problem, there is an problem with the dispell level :D its crappy writen :D
Need some modification, encom has build broken stuff again.
the robot ride skill gets removed bcs the named buffs some posts again are removed slow buffs :D thats so weird

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 260768

removed Ride restriction Message. There is an String for this, buty why you should dismounted after buying an potion or something else :D

For the Robot problem, there is an problem with the dispell level :D its crappy writen :D
Need some modification, encom has build broken stuff again.
the robot ride skill gets removed bcs the named buffs some posts again are removed slow buffs :D thats so weir
thank you, I'm not going to touch it, it's beyond my skills :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyway.
My friend can now deploy a webpage that can be played on the concert display screen.

We speculate that AION's client may only support IE6, and most video formats do not support it.
So, in web code, we can only write it in the form of<embed>. Let it play videos in SWF format.

<embed src="../mv/1. swf" or src="http://....swf" (can be deployed locally or on the server via HTTP)
Bgcolor="# 000000" width="100%" height="100%"/></embed>

The visuals and audio of SWF videos are very poor, everyone can give it a try, it can only be a happy experience.

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I am testing quests as an Asmodian this time and trying to do this quest called Rampaging Mosbears. I need to get rid of Komu Silverclaw but he is missing. So I can't complete the quest. Also, so many Mosbears are standing together in Basfelt Hunting Ground. 🐻🐾

ID: 2289

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am testing quests as an Asmodian this time and trying to do this quest called Rampaging Mosbears. I need to get rid of Komu Silverclaw but he is missing. So I can't complete the quest. Also, so many Mosbears are standing together in Basfelt Hunting Ground. 🐻🐾

ID: 2289
It seems that you have an old version of asmo map spawns. Back up and remove your static_data/spawns folder and replace it with spawns folder from the github repository

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
anyway.
My friend can now deploy a webpage that can be played on the concert display screen.

We speculate that AION's client may only support IE6, and most video formats do not support it.
So, in web code, we can only write it in the form of<embed>. Let it play videos in SWF format.

<embed src="../mv/1. swf" or src="http://....swf" (can be deployed locally or on the server via HTTP)
Bgcolor="# 000000" width="100%" height="100%"/></embed>

The visuals and audio of SWF videos are very poor, everyone can give it a try, it can only be a happy experience.

What video codec are supported ? (swf: video)
No video (but music play)

Last edited:
Back