• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Aion 5.8 emulator improvement community project

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found a file for NPC refresh and patrol paths in version 5.8, which is closer to the official settings in some aspects compared to the original version. Both the regular version and the pathfinding version can be used interchangeably. Please test and decide whether to add them.
File source: DragonicK/AionEmu5.8

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found a file for NPC refresh and patrol paths in version 5.8, which is closer to the official settings in some aspects compared to the original version. Both the regular version and the pathfinding version can be used interchangeably. Please test and decide whether to add them.
File source: DragonicK/AionEmu5.8
These files are from the older version of our emu. They are not closer to retail. Currently, all early game map spawns and walker npcs were parsed from 4.6 official files, then modified with npcs from newer versions, so our emu has spawns as close to retail as possible until somebody shares official 5.x files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Test please, with +1, +2 ,+3 ...+15 max, is damage with your enchanted weapon increased ?

I tried but I have the impression that the max damage is blocked

is there a problem with magic damage?

I noticed low damage with attacks and magic skills

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
chat doesn't work

How to fix this?

View attachment 259822
What exactly not working for you ?
I see chat server is connected, channels working, these 2 characters speaking on chat, so what is wrong ?

I tried but I have the impression that the max damage is blocked

is there a problem with magic damage?

I noticed low damage with attacks and magic skills
I mean, is for you +5 weapon stronger than +1 ? (Damage?)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What exactly not working for you ?
I see chat server is connected, channels working, these 2 characters speaking on chat, so what is wrong ?

I mean, is for you +5 weapon stronger than +1 ? (Damage?)
Yes yes the weapon is stronger

Yes yes the weapon is stronger
I think there is a problem with magic damage

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think just skills damage when I have more magical boost the Skills don't do more damage

how to change this ?
is written inside the src, same on retail Aion, some values are capped at a specific value, thats normal

StatFunction.java

Java:
if ((magicBoost - mBResist) > 3200) {
            magicBoost = 3201;
        }

Is capped at 3201

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is written inside the src, same on retail Aion, some values are capped at a specific value, thats normal

StatFunction.java

Java:
if ((magicBoost - mBResist) > 3200) {
            magicBoost = 3201;
        }

Is capped at 3201
Statfunction.Java where do you find this file ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
its the source code, inside the game.jar as class. Or inside the src folder:
1713540493980 - Aion 5.8 emulator improvement community project - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I still cannot sell all my major ancient crowns at once. I can sell normal unwanted items to Othrys [ ID: 799956 ]the ancient crown custodian in Inggison but I cannot sell my major ancient crowns to him. I can still sell them one by one to the ancient crown administration officer. šŸ˜©

I am getting this error šŸ˜ž Is there a way to sort this out? Can someone help?

Attachments

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I still cannot sell all my major ancient crowns at once. I can sell normal unwanted items to Othrys [ ID: 799956 ]the ancient crown custodian in Inggison but I cannot sell my major ancient crowns to him. I can still sell them one by one to the ancient crown administration officer. šŸ˜©

I am getting this error šŸ˜ž Is there a way to sort this out? Can someone help?
script name error, replace the script folder from github with your local one

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cannot sell my ancient crowns to the ancient crown custodian called 'Othrys' in Inggison. Can this be sorted out, please? šŸ˜æ
I have the same problem in Gelkmaros, I can not sell ancient crowns, goblets, seals, I can only exchange them one by one to Nyset and when I try to exchange in bundle I got this

Attachments

Back