Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

aion 5.8 Help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.

It has an Ion 5.8 server pack.

1. The first question
My current server has a party (group) PVP battle
The kill count is only for those who were last hit, and the kill count does not apply to those who are in the same party (group).

2. Second question
When you party (group) and hunt monsters, the party members are disappearing once in a while.
It's not everyone's screen, but when I see it happening to a particular person, it seems like the session is changing.

3. Third question
Rest state (when sitting) When someone attacks techniques such as stun, paralysis, falls, knockbacks, etc., the character won't stand up.

4. Fourth question
If you put the synthesized weapon on the main, select a character when swapping (control + Z), or reconnect after the connection is terminated, you will not see all ManaStone & GodStone of the weapons mounted in the Item Marble & GodStone slot.
However, when I put it in stock and reconnect it, I see ManaStone and GodStone in the ManaStone & GodStone slot.

Can anyone help me with the above three issues..

Back