Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 7.7 C + + server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The auth issue is the same exact issue for the lineage 2 version of the leaks :D, password authorization is not handled via Auth anymore in new bins, it is handled via a external relay, then result is passed back to auth, so you need a PortalAuth implementation (PAServer in configs ), savior has a open source version released, that is why you can pass login with any info, and it always hits the server as account 0

Where can I download the open source version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my bad, the git is not public, he posted a version for people in the L2 thread , also, is there any interest in restoring the DB for aion bins?, i am just about done restoring the L2 ones.. ( only have a few more stored procs to make ) not sure the actual interest in Aion stuff.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where you able to make Rankingserver work?
does anyone have an idea for what the NPRelay server could be, it has something to do with sales, at least in the config! Is that something for a web shop? can't find much info in the exe

this is what i find out in the exe of NPRelay64.exe

this is for common.xml of MainServer

<NPAppID>088DFE21-58B6-3E29-9B99-01F15854DE1F</NPAppID>
<NPAppClientID>01226FF5-DE0F-1D8E-18BF-796F88B457A9</NPAppClientID>
<NPAppWebID>206A130F-BF96-667A-4E4B-FE1A62583117</NPAppWebID>
<NPGameCode>aion</NPGameCode>
<NPFailToStopService>true</NPFailToStopService>
<NPAuthSupportByGp>27</NPAuthSupportByGp>
<NPRelayAddr>127.0.0.1</NPRelayAddr>
<NPRelayPort>5002</NPRelayPort>
<NPAuthStartByServer>true</NPAuthStartByServer>
<NPToppingServiceUse>true</NPToppingServiceUse>
<NPProgramId>live</NPProgramId>
<NPVipServiceUse>true</NPVipServiceUse>
<NPMembershipServiceUse>true</NPMembershipServiceUse>
<NPDevashipServiceUse>true</NPDevashipServiceUse>
<ExceptDevashipVendorSlot>true</ExceptDevashipVendorSlot>
<useNPBasedGoodsDeliverySystem>true</useNPBasedGoodsDeliverySystem>
<useNPGoodsChangeNotification>true</useNPGoodsChangeNotification>

and this is for NPRelay Server common.xml

<config>
<country>2</country>
<mapDir>C:\AION_LIVE_SERVER\Data\map.772060\</mapDir>
<listenPort>5002</listenPort>
<useFullDump>true</useFullDump>
<IgnoreTerminatingException>true</IgnoreTerminatingException>
<refHistory>true</refHistory>
<refAllMarker>true</refAllMarker>
<TimerQueueCount>64</TimerQueueCount>
<TimerQueueMaxPopInOneProcess>1</TimerQueueMaxPopInOneProcess>
<develServer>false</develServer>
<npProgramId>live</npProgramId>
<NPGameCode>27</NPGameCode>
<ParseWorldName>C:\AION_LIVE_SERVER\Data\map.772060\Worlds</ParseWorldName>
<ParseLocation>C:\AION_LIVE_SERVER\Data\map.772060\Worlds</ParseLocation>
<ParseDirection>C:\AION_LIVE_SERVER\Data\map.772060\Worlds</ParseDirection>
<GameGateAddr>127.0.0.1</GameGateAddr>
<GameGatePort>2006</GameGatePort>
<CliGateAddr>127.0.0.1</CliGateAddr>
<CliGatePort>7777</CliGatePort>

<DataCenter>1</DataCenter>
<ParseCommandLine>unknown</ParseCommandLine>
<ParseAddr>127.0.0.1</ParseAddr>
</config>

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
could someone share the download link of the server files 7.7 from aion?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thank you so much for sharing, I will be working on it to make it better.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It seems that everyone is not interested in this server, and no one has given a guide to how to enter the game. And the programming technicians are not willing to share for free if they enter the game! It is very bad for people like us who do not have programming technology but want to simply play with personal computers.

@florexus
Please give email address

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any help with the login? can't login in game client. It just disconnects on login attempt. P.S why NPC Server takes enernity to start? 4.6 Retail files start in like 3-5 min max on my pc, this files the same, only NPC Server is super slow 1 hour+ to start, on i7 11700k, 32 gb ram, rtx 2070.

Saw this message, looks like my problem is here, can someone explain about which implementation of PAServer in configs he is talking about? what exactly i have to add to the config?
1701285415322 - Aion 7.7 C + + server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are serious about working on the bins, feel free to message me for questions, and will answer the best I can based on what I have learned rebuilding and fixing the l2 leak, Aion I had playable and in-game, with only 3 features really missing, I won't hand out all of my work to random people. But I am willing to help someone actually trying to learn.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are serious about working on the bins, feel free to message me for questions, and will answer the best I can based on whst I have learned rebuilding and fixing the l2 leak, aion I had playable and in-game, with o ly 3 features really missing, I won't hand out all of my work to random people. But I am willing to help someone actually trying to learn.
Nah thank you, i went back to original 4.6 files, that work. for higher version i will stick with emulators. This files are modified 4.6 to work on 7.7 as i saw them. + outdated and mismatched db.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's a terrible version to host. a player can exploit and generate items

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They are most definitely real 7.7, not modded 4.6 considering the SVN they came from has versions as far back as in 6.x ~, outdated and mismatched DB's are not a issue, if you have time, even more so considering the Aion leak comes with pdb's. As far as people being able to exploit, welcome to every ncsoft game leak ever :D, the amount of exploits that have existed in Lineage 2 bins for 15+ years across all the versions, i am not surprised Aion has exploits as well, you would need to extend and fix these things, something not super impossible having the pdb's.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Technical skills are limited. We can only wait for interested technical people to perfect it and share it. Enthusiasts can only find problems in the game and tell them to fix it. After all, not everyone is a programmer. Like AION 5.8, it's out in the open, hobbyists go into the game, see what bugs are there and tell the programmers, and the programmers fix them based on the bugs provided. That would make the game better. You can't develop it by just knowing what you're doing behind closed doors. In this last month of 2023, I really hope something big changes or is shared.

They are most definitely real 7.7, not modded 4.6 considering the SVN they came from has versions as far back as in 6.x ~, outdated and mismatched DB's are not a issue, if you have time, even more so considering the Aion leak comes with pdb's. As far as people being able to exploit, welcome to every ncsoft game leak ever , the amount of exploits that have existed in Lineage 2 bins for 15+ years across all the versions, i am not surprised Aion has exploits as well, you would need to extend and fix these things, something not super impossible having the pdb's.:D
Has the patching of the AION 7.7 database been completed?

Last edited:
Back