• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Aion] [AionCataclysm] Aion 1.9 x1 Private Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, daevas!

Proud to announce first original 1.9 aion private server!:thrasher:

AionCataclysm 1.9 - is original aion 1.9 oldschool server opened at April 7. Since opening we have more than 700+ players online at evening.

About server:
- original 1.9 client and server, no pets, no mounts, no houses, only hardcore:8:
- high amount of players online
- rates x1 on all
- no Pay2Win donate, you can buy only skins and things which doesnt affects ingame balance
- low ping for most of European players
- strong anticheat protection

How to start:
- download client
- register account
- download launcher into client folder
- enter game

We have a lot of European players, join us! :tee:

Our site: AionCataclysm
Our forum: Aion Cataclysm Forum

Bonus video:star: first grand chieftain saendukal farm, april 22:

Bonus picture:elefant: screenshot from server opening, april 7:
a848f379a4a5a181b61085301ab68593 - [Aion] [AionCataclysm] Aion 1.9 x1 Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello. Please don't forget to include screenshots that show in-game activity as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :^)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a no from me this version is too old to enjoy it 2.5 was the best version ,and I don't see any English there server is fully Russian I tried it today and I have to say that I don't like how much Russian language overwhelms everywhere . Russian people got very broken English I couldn't even understand a thing... Encouraging people that speak English to play on 100% Russian server is not a good idea I never liked any Russian servers of Allods and Aion/BnS just because of language barrier .Not recommend for anyone who wanna get back to old Aion .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
New video from our server!
Enjoy ;)

It's a no from me this version is too old to enjoy it 2.5 was the best version ,and I don't see any English there server is fully Russian I tried it today and I have to say that I don't like how much Russian language overwhelms everywhere . Russian people got very broken English I couldn't even understand a thing... Encouraging people that speak English to play on 100% Russian server is not a good idea I never liked any Russian servers of Allods and Aion/BnS just because of language barrier .Not recommend for anyone who wanna get back to old Aion .

There is a lot English speaking ppl ingame. There is several international(mostly english) legions for both side. So, it's just a question of will - would you play here or not. We have no problems with international players at all :) So, i definetly would not say about our server "100% Russian server" :)

If you have problems with joining english legion - your could join our skype international convo: https://join.skype.com/knUblu5XNMeK

Back