Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion Client Gathering

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I thought it would be a great idea to gather all the aion customers on the same post so that we will just have to

quote this post each time we want to correlate an emulator. If you have any links feel free to send them to me in

pm or in response and I will edit as much as possible to keep it clear and precise. If you have a request to make, do

not hesitate to comment! Thank you all for your participation !

Aion 1.x Client :

Aion 1.9.0.1 :

Aion 2.x Client :

Aion 2.7 Client :

Aion 3.5 Client :

Aion 3.5 Client (NA) :

Aion 3.9 Client :

Aion 4.x Client :

Aion 4.6 Client :
EuroAion Torrent : https://forum.ragezone.com/attachments/euroaion-zip.237771/

Aion 4.7.5 Client :
Aion 4.7.5.15 Client (NA) :
Aion 4.8 Client :
Aion 4.9 Client (EU) :
Aion 4.9.1 .7 Client :

Aion 5.x Client :

Aion 5.8 Client :

Aion 7.x Client :

Aion 7.5 Client : https://forum.ragezone.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=171961&d=1657059960

Aion 8.x Client :

Aion Classic 2.4 (KR) :

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added the following customers: the links of Robson26 (if I may say we owe you a lot), 3.9 / 8.x and reupload of the 5.8 links that I had hosted on anonfile.

Reaction score
Added the following customers: the links of Robson26 (if I may say we owe you a lot), 3.9 / 8.x and reupload of the 5.8 links that I had hosted on anonfile.
Haha!! the links are not mine, but from some friends :wink:

Here are other links...

AionOnline 3.5 NA

Aion 4.9 EU

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need a client from version 6.0, anyone have?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry but I couldn't find a 6.x client and yet I even tried the Russian forums. Maybe hopefully someone will have it but it seems no one wants to remember 6.x xD.

Adding and optimizing links: 1.x and 2.x

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have 4.5 and 5.6 NA clients if you need them. Not sure where to upload the files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have 4.5 and 5.6 NA clients if you need them. Not sure where to upload the files.

This interests me greatly, because I store all the clients on a hard disk (well, emulator and tool too, fortunately it is 4T xD).

Is there a 5.1 client?

Unfortunately I don't have a 5.1 client and all the links I found are dead.I'll try to look on the torrent side, who knows, but it's often very disappointing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have one in mine files, I'll upload to you
:thumbup1:

I happily agree to take it because I don't want to pay for it on aioncore, which for me aion is a free and free client, but as the great sage would say: "everyone has his own business."

Robson26 Thanks for those links, I'll add them to the list. (I'm going to dl both and put them in my library, I have my own tower of eternity :laugh:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there,
I come to inform you to pay attention to your uploads because apparently a facho company comes to be happy to deactivate our links. I got right for the mega links whose emails are: esa@ap.opsecsecurity.com and their site . Frankly complaining about a client that we could download for free and free access is apparently an infringement of copyright .... I no longer understand this world so I come to inform you that I will reupload them on another platform because it's my right to share my collection like exhibiting them in a museum.

PS: I doubt Ncsoft would hire guys like them to stalk us, especially since in my opinion they have to charge them money for "defending" their copyright.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi there,
I come to inform you to pay attention to your uploads because apparently a facho company comes to be happy to deactivate our links. I got right for the mega links whose emails are: esa@ap.opsecsecurity.com and their site . Frankly complaining about a client that we could download for free and free access is apparently an infringement of copyright .... I no longer understand this world so I come to inform you that I will reupload them on another platform because it's my right to share my collection like exhibiting them in a museum.

PS: I doubt Ncsoft would hire guys like them to stalk us, especially since in my opinion they have to charge them money for "defending" their copyright.

It's not just storage to store them, it's also a lot of bandwidth to host 40-50 gb clients for each version, that's a lot of transfer data lol.

When I think of a solution, I'll upload my clients in parts and give you the links to add. I'm thinking I might need to utilize my own server for this otherwise it will end in such a situation as you describe with them being taken down.

Most clients get taken down, I don't trust google, Mega etc. they're too greedy.

I agree, the clients should be given for free, but it's not the client you're paying for, it's all the transfer data required to download a 50gb client. It sucks, but they need to count the cost somehow. I personally don't agree with charging for a client.

Last edited:
Back