Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AION] How can I open the FlightPath.pak from the AION client > Data > FlightPath and make the .xml readable?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried in several ways to open the .pak, I had success with some recommended programs here at furum, but in all .xml it comes with an encoding that I still haven't been able to decipher, could anyone clear this doubt? Thank you all in advance for your attention

*** AFTER 2 Hours ***
I ended up having success this time using AIONEncDec now I can visualize it, here's a tip for anyone who wants to satisfy their curiosity about how it works or client files for teleport, I thank everyone and wish them success in their good achievements

null - [AION] How can I open the FlightPath.pak from the AION client > Data > FlightPath and make the .xml readable? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back