• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Aion Lightning - ANT Build 32 bits to 64

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys!
I'm improving some features using Aion lightning from this repository:

I downloaded, Robson help me to configurate and It's all ok (thanks god), but when I will compiles my jar file using ant, my new file is created in architecture 32 bits, but how I use in my host Windows 64 bits, I have a issue in memory!

Because using JVM 32 bits in Windows 64 bits, have a limit 1536mb destinated for JVM... So sometimes my use of memory in my host stay near the limit, then sometimes cause a "lag"/"freeze"...

Image about consume RAM: So... how can I change the project to build in architecture 64 bits?I tried a lot of things, but nothing solved...

Some links:
(I tried, doesn't work)

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And why did you run a 32bit JVM in a x64 host?

You should use

[/URL]

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And why did you run a 32bit JVM in a x64 host?

You should use

Because my host is a instance in AWS, and AWS it's only in 64 bits xD. Then I want to change architecture to 64 bits of my jar file.
My java version installed it's all right is 64 bits, when I type java -version in CMD, i receive this message:

java version "1.6.0_45"Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_45-b06)Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.45-b01, mixed mode)

But... when compiles, My jar file is in 32 bits :mad:

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You should read this

Back