• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Aion Server 5.6

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the client crash after 660 quests completed with one character (disconnect from server).
that is a memory issue or we need to edit as-game.jar with a missing source?
i run with 8192MB page and 16GB RAM

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what file need to be edit for remove ip restriction from client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!

I make a geodata but meshs.geo 664MB
pls help!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
All of the mobs in the game seem to be doing a freakishly high amount of damage. Way more than they normally do. Is there something in the config files I can do to make them weaker? I have also noticed that weapons that have attack speed boosts on them, like a prime archon royal captain's harp, don't seem to get the actual attack speed boost. If i don't have a scroll on, and I am using that harp, my attack speed is 2.4, but the harp itself says the attack speed is 2.4 + 9%

Same problem. one hit on the mob does up to 1000 damage, and the mob also deals mobs up to 1000 damage on the first level . Please, Help fix it.

Back