Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion server files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release]Aion server file

is there enough support for me to make a section? who wants it?
A section could be cool, but there is a huge project here:

- this source probably came from there.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i got some emu files im checking over to see what release they are.. looks like from china.

Its the aion-emu.com files but has some extra stuff too i think, unsure how much it differs.

OMG 91MB :blink: gonna to test it :tongue:

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

I tried run it, but i get fails to connect to authorization server. I changed version chinesse to false and i did other things to try connect, but nothing :(

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

That files posted in first post is a official server or any emulator?

I am the Reaper
Reaction score

No no, this topic aint dead yet.

Happy here, ex PristonTales Mod requesting a section for this game.

There are many Private Servers out there for this game well worth playing, as well a good community. I myself have been playing with the files and working PSsniffer to get the opcodes working with the latest version of the game. The Dev's are lacking, and have a small team. Therefore I believe this project could move faster here with the biggest community on the net. After fixing the opcodes I will post a guide with my files or at least working SVN on how to run this server.

Working Packet Samurai -

GG Killer for aion 1.5.0.5 -

Respectfully I ask you Mental, lets get a go on with this project!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I want it!

But I don't think we need it...yet!

It's nice to see emulation of the Aion server in progress already.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

That files posted in first post is a official server or any emulator?

emulator

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

No no, this topic aint dead yet.

Happy here, ex PristonTales Mod requesting a section for this game.

There are many Private Servers out there for this game well worth playing, as well a good community. I myself have been playing with the files and working PSsniffer to get the opcodes working with the latest version of the game. The Dev's are lacking, and have a small team. Therefore I believe this project could move faster here with the biggest community on the net. After fixing the opcodes I will post a guide with my files or at least working SVN on how to run this server.

Working Packet Samurai -

GG Killer for aion 1.5.0.5 -

Respectfully I ask you Mental, lets get a go on with this project!

AHH! i wish i knew Java, i'd be on that quick!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i got some emu files im checking over to see what release they are.. looks like from china.

//edit

Its the aion-emu.com files but has some extra stuff too i think, unsure how much it differs.

A section for this game would be nice im sure a lot of ppl
will be interested in this game when the emu's get better.

but im not so sure if the section will be needed now.

I am the Reaper
Reaction score

A section for this game would be nice im sure a lot of ppl
will be interested in this game when the emu's get better.

but im not so sure if the section will be needed now.

And why may I ask? This board has the largest community of all, in which servers have already gone active with the files available... I see no reason not to start this now. A healthy following, a good source... what more to ask for.

Not everything gets handed to us, a section now I feel will help.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

And why may I ask? This board has the largest community of all, in which servers have already gone active with the files available... I see no reason not to start this now. A healthy following, a good source... what more to ask for.

Because of what i read about aion-emu

i read they turned it into a private project and are
asking a lot of money for it now.

Hello everyone

I have bad news!

It looks like AionEMU are stopping their open source project and making it a closed project.
They have not officially stated anything yet, but this is what it looks like after speaking to Nemesiss today.
They have their own server now and want to develop it for themselves only.

They are very unhappy that some people took their work and called it their own, and removed their copyright nitices from the log in..

Since the last update they have: skills working to level 10, ALL NPC chat, ALL teleports and you can kill and mobs can kill also!

None of this has been updated to the open source SVN at aionemu.com

He has agreed to pass the codes on to us, as follows:
1. We must make an "elite club" of private server owners as members.
2. These members will have to share the cost of their development to the tune of 3000Euro a month. This means that if we want their source code, we need to find many sevrer owners who are willing to share this cost equally.
3. He will only give an example of how the data pack works, and we have to get the community to source the rest of that code. They will only give us the source for the core!
4. We have to ensure that this code only remain with the people in the "club" and should a member leak it, they will stop to provide.

I am the Reaper
Reaction score

Because of what i read about aion-emu

i read they turned it into a private project and are
asking a lot of money for it now.

For one is that an official Posting?
Second why does their SVN get updated Daily
Third What does it matter. The whole point of me requesting a section was to break away from the dev's, and so far all you seem to provide unknown posts.. if so what to support it Its an open source project brotha. Even if.. IF that post had merit, whot cares. This isnt an under the sheet operation. Thanks. HH out.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

That message i quoted came from a aion private server.
I checked the official site yesterday and didn't find any info on them turning it into a closed project.

but as i said "im not sure" because of what i read about the emu.
Im not against a section for aion. I support it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i was talking with one of the head aion-emu dev's today. he did not come off as the type of person stupid enough to start charging $3,000 euro per month. i was asking him some questions reguarding private server emulation and he was quite friendly.

i mean its possible i'm wrong though...

I am the Reaper
Reaction score

Currently we have partially got 1.5.0.1 client working with the server thanks to Libre_ and Norbyte. Was able to get past server select, but since my database didn't already contain a character made from 1.0.2.14 I am stuck at character creation screen. Working on sniffing and finding opcodes, standby.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I do! I think it would be great to have a forum section to discuss development and ideas related to AION private servers. I'm thoroughly enjoying the game on retail.

Oh btw, Fibrasek is prob a WOW junkhead and doesnt have an unbiased opinion towards the game. The setup is similar to WOW. Just WOW has years ahead of AION in content development. AION for NA is 1 month old.

LOL.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hope you create the section, I wanted to try the game but my computer is most likely too slow to even run it -.-"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

hi guys any luck in getting things going i am able to login with the official ncsoft en/us client all working good char creation fine however i am lacking items and cannot attackanything any help on this would be good
i dont know how to code in java so im kinda stuffed however i am willing to unpack anything you want as its not realy that hard just implementing it seams to be my downfall lol

I am the Reaper
Reaction score

hi guys any luck in getting things going i am able to login with the official ncsoft en/us client all working good char creation fine however i am lacking items and cannot attackanything any help on this would be good
i dont know how to code in java so im kinda stuffed however i am willing to unpack anything you want as its not realy that hard just implementing it seams to be my downfall lol

Sure sure, you can go to the official forum, aion-emu, since nothing is being started here as this is a development forum... Weird I know.

On the contrary, your going to have to actually read around there a bit before posting "cannot attack anything." The emu is still in progress. Not certain, but I do believe a little research, investigation, and thread reading would deminish the ammount of stupid questions in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back