Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AION7.7pts (Europe) set up tutorial and server download address

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
客户端下载地址:

服务器端下载地址:

Password:FHwqtCzXj5Cc3itcOFSLKqVEKCYI5J9mcXRKDpD7LJ0

视频教程地址。
或参考以下地址进行设置。https://forum.ragezone.com/f587/aion-4-6-retail-server-1197401/

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
AION 7.7pts vm version to be released later

AION 7.7pts vm versionLink: https://pan.baidu.com/s/18MjRTj3Aw9NcvGcOH7jAKg?
pwd=d502
Extraction code: d502
Access to the game.
The client uses Chinese client. Or foreigners use the corresponding 7.7 client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone please share the link on mega or google drive?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

link generator baidu rip how sad it would be
:(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

link generator baidu rip how sad it would be
:(

Here it seems to be normal

Link

Code: d502

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Known problem: Unable to enter the map that requires time hourglass.
System alert : Unsuccessful in moving the integrated newbie server.
May need to add integrated server configuration, or modify the main program Server6.exe?
Colorful star is not perfect?
The database needs to be repaired. Stored Procedures

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Change the method of starting the client in other countries
1. Look for <country>5</country> in the server file and change it to
2 or another country number.2、D:\AION_LIVE_SERVER\Map\XML Create a folder.
For example: RussiaCreate the Russia folder. Then copy and paste the xml file and ID folder under D:\AION_LIVE_SERVER\Map\XML directory into the Russia folder.

New error.Unable to save the data after level 9 transfer, I can't speak English, I can only use the translation tool.For example, after the warrior level becomes 9, after doing the transfer task becomes a sword star! After restarting the server, the occupation becomes warrior, can not be saved as a sword star!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uyZHzEwCA0stbnBF_itf3fsopXuDR1kW

Reaction score
New error.Unable to save the data after level 9 transfer, I can't speak English, I can only use the translation tool.For example, after the warrior level becomes 9, after doing the transfer task becomes a sword star! After restarting the server, the occupation becomes warrior, can not be saved as a sword star!
Maybe the sql (database) of this VM needs fixes.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe the sql (database) of this VM needs fixes.
Yes! It is currently not possible to save character transfer data.Pet sprite function cannot be opened. I think it may need to be changed inside the configuration file. But I don't speak English, and I need a translation tool to translate the xml text copy. I am lazy.
Yes! It is currently not possible to save character transfer data.Pet sprite function cannot be opened. I think it may need to be changed inside the configuration file. But I don't speak English, and I need a translation tool to translate the xml text copy. I am lazy.For now, I'd like someone with a programming base to fix the inability to save character database and share how to set up the integrated server to turn it on. Because there are two maps in the game that require the Hourglass of Time item to access. I can't get in and the system says I can't move to the newbie integrated server.

The 7.7 database may be different from the 4.6 database only in part and should be well patched.Because we have the 4.6 database as a reference.The above is my personal speculation.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
omg 43 gb rem 8 cores
a7741288 - AION7.7pts (Europe) set up tutorial and server download address - RaGEZONE Forums

this is normal there are a lot of errors in the console

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes!!! Does not affect access to the game.There are many errors. Need someone who knows programming database to fix and share!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
a7741288 - AION7.7pts (Europe) set up tutorial and server download address - RaGEZONE Forums

I started the server, it needs at least 32 GB of memory, but I could not log on to the server
as you can see, I have a constant disconnect with sql server :(

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I started the server, it needs at least 32 GB of memory, but I could not log on to the server
What error is prompted?The wrong picture please send

View the AuthGateD folder loginType = 2 Change to another codeI am using a Chinese client, so I use 2.

Not sure if that solves your problem!Is the client unable to log into the game?

start bin64\aion.bin -ip:192.168.200.131 -port:2106 -multithread -cc:5 -noauthgg -charnamemenu -loginex -pwd16 -megaphone -ingamebrowser -ncping

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What error is prompted?The wrong picture please send

View the AuthGateD folder loginType = 2 Change to another codeI am using a Chinese client, so I use 2.

Not sure if that solves your problem!Is the client unable to log into the game?

start bin64\aion.bin -ip:192.168.200.131 -port:2106 -multithread -cc:5 -noauthgg -charnamemenu -loginex -pwd16 -megaphone -ingamebrowser -ncping

this solved the problem, but why is the server down

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I haven't encountered this problem, but according to VM's settings Account for mssql: sa Password: Tanhua520IP: 192.168.200.128After starting through the default settings, I was able to enter the game using the Chinese client.As for other country language settingsyou will need to see the XML txt type file description. It's all in English, I think you can understand it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I found the reason, but the server often crashes and closes :(((

Back