Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

aion8.4 JAVA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
  1. Install Java and MySQL environments on your own, use Navicat to load the data files into the database, and modify the 'gameserver' table's 'network' settings accordingly.
  2. Start the GS, LS, and CS in sequence, with GS recommended to be in mode 3. Once fully operational, it will require over 30GB of physical memory and should be set to auto-restart every 7 days.
  3. Place the files from the simple client patch into the Aion 8.4 version's aion6 folder, and use the simple launcher for one-click startup.
  4. For the most comprehensive gameplay, please refer to the game guide, which includes the latest and greatest experiences of various costumes, equipment, instances, open-world, robots, and more from version 8.4.
  5. For those who need the complete client patch, please join the group 419397250 and contact the administrator to download the patch that matches the server.
  6. The original introduction address for the aionchs public welfare server is .
Manual leveling (up to level 100), high-version nostalgic gameplay, enjoy the fun of gradually improving cultivation and collection! 8 series of open-world maps with a total of 34 instances, along with a wealth of main storyline missions and tasks, for long-lasting enjoyment! Imitating version 8.4, with features like fighting spirit, extreme strength, Apshu, Liberation Storm, Yorgos Extension, and a plethora of the latest appearances, including the Apshuranta and Heart instances, Kaldor, the latest ARIE and Asphel main gods, and various other new gameplay elements. Specialized runes, Odians, pledges, Holy Spirit traits, pattern resistance cubes, and other gameplay elements are more rational and easier to get into than GF, with the ability to update and specialize in GF's new gameplay features. Intelligent robot cultivation gameplay, with a hundred companion characters that never go offline. Robots can collect equipment to develop attributes, change appearances and nicknames, and can be taken to level up, enter instances, and fight monsters. The marriage system and exclusive partner and child robot systems are also available. There are also homesteads, open-world hostile drop items, and other features, with all twelve classes fully open and error-free, all players can become main gods, and all items can be obtained in-game, ensuring fairness and justice. Both PvP and PvE content are fully available, with daily altar fortresses, a paradise for solo players, and the only high-version server that is fully fixed and improved!

Download link:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've uploaded this 8.4 version of the EMU to Google Cloud Drive.
=============================================================================================
Although it has version notes and some instructions in Chinese, it shouldn't be too hard to turn on, and there should be detailed instructions for running the emulator in the forums. By the way, it requires JDK8 to run.
Then I heard about its release, which has a little story in it, and I believe there are some unique client patches missing from the zip file, but they shouldn't affect normal gameplay.
There's also a rumor that the corresponding source code may also be released, when? Who knows.
=============================================================================================
*Translated with web

Almost forgot, it uses the Chinese client, which is too big for version 8.4, over 60GB, so look for yourself.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
pass: nzmz
As always, this exchanger is a patch

pass: 6ex3

it was taken here good luck

the server has started but there is no compatible client 8.4

ok, I tried to use the gameforge 8.4 client and nothing happens when I enter my login, the game crashes

Screenshot_11 - aion8.4  JAVA - RaGEZONE Forums

and yes, I found that the database is not a complete bunch of errors.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't have any client files
I managed to download their launcher, can you download the client for me it freezes and the launcher crashes
1711794846460 - aion8.4  JAVA - RaGEZONE Forums

and upload to another file hosting service if you can download the client
removed link not safe

Attachments

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
I managed to download their launcher, can you download the client for me it freezes and the launcher crashes
View attachment 258806
and upload to another file hosting service if you can download the client
No wonder if its red on Virus total as hell

here is 8.4 KOR maybe will get luck with bin from CHS

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No wonder if its red on Virus total as hell
Oh I didn't know, I'm going to delete the link now, but I thought I could somehow get their client

I tried it, it crashes on the login screen ((
here is 8.4 KOR maybe will get luck with bin from CHS

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Oh I didn't know, I'm going to delete the link now, but I thought I could somehow get their client

I tried it, it crashes on the login screen ((
sorry but without client nothing we can do here . If we have source then we can change a bit opcodes to run in with NA or EU.
Here i got database fixed for you .
If you will still have some errors while importing to mysql copie this columns with error by hand into query into navcate and add that line before like this.
SET sql_mode = '';

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `mobile_messaging`;
CREATE TABLE `mobile_messaging` (
`id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`sender_id` varchar(11) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci NULL DEFAULT '',
`receiver_id` varchar(11) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci NULL DEFAULT '',
`messages` text CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci NULL,
`status` tinyint(1) NULL DEFAULT 0,
`sent_date` datetime NULL DEFAULT NULL ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
PRIMARY KEY (`id`) USING BTREE
) ENGINE = InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT = 1 CHARACTER SET = utf8 COLLATE = utf8_general_ci ROW_FORMAT = DYNAMIC;

Attachments

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I solved the problem with this launcher and got their client it weighs 66 GB

I can't share it because it's too big and I don't have space on the file sharing site.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I can't share it because it's too big and I don't have space on the file sharing site.
where did you get it? for the chin sites you need their numbers so I was wondering if there is way to bypass it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server worked normally. The client does not work even after applying the patch. It seems that a lot of files in the tutorial are missing. And when copying the patch file, ransomware was detected and the Explorer window was suddenly closed.

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Share only whole bin 64 and 32 from main folder and eventually data.

by the way while checking inside of source using JD .
That showst is using version of aion client 216.

I'm not sure but look like this version corresponding to anything anymore šŸ¤£ because while checking latest source of aion Germany there is same version in opcodes.

Maybe I'm wrong. Let's see what pro heads got to say.

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
upload to google drive

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
upload to google drive
You can create a Chinese VM and download their launcher there and also download their client, this is the only way to get their client.

Share only whole bin 64 and 32 from main folder and eventually data.

by the way while checking inside of source using JD .
That showst is using version of aion client 216.

I'm not sure but look like this version corresponding to anything anymore šŸ¤£ because while checking latest source of aion Germany there is same version in opcodes.

Maybe I'm wrong. Let's see what pro heads got to say.
work fine
This is really version 8.4, I logged in without cheating
1711903919591 - aion8.4  JAVA - RaGEZONE Forums

install patch
Merge the aion6 in the downgrade patch with the aion6 folder of the latest client, and all files must be replaced and overwritten!

pss
I don't know how the rest of the game's clients will work, but he helped me and I entered the game

Attachments

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
You can create a Chinese VM and download their launcher there and also download their client, this is the only way to get their client.

work fine
This is really version 8.4, I logged in without cheating

install patch
Merge the aion6 in the downgrade patch with the aion6 folder of the latest client, and all files must be replaced and overwritten!

pss
I don't know how the rest of the game's clients will work, but he helped me and I entered the game
That really wierd what you saying :D Becouse there is patch in server with bin32 and bin64 and they both are 7.2 version so so :D
i will download 7.2 soon and will check it out couse 8.4 not matching and info in server source as well
Here is link to 7.2

if someone will download faster then me i will be greetfull about info that version match really .. So will save my time.

Attachments

Last edited:
Back