• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

aion8.4 JAVA

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Crypt is from 7.2 version 8.4 have other

public static int encodeOpcodec(int op) {
return op + 0xD9 ^ 0xDB;
}

this is 7.2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is indeed improved based on 7.2 EMU, but if you go to log in using only the 7.2 client, you will get the client flashing error.
It contains quite a few 7.X-8.X models and content, so you can only use the Chinese client plus patch to change the client compatibility to log in.

Because probably the only Chinese client in the world is the one where the proxy operator combines the content of 5.8, 8.X and Classic in one huge client for unknown purposes. They made this into a 3-in-1 client who is so bloated and anti-humanized.

Aion 8.4 java takes advantage of this feature and makes quite a few additions to the client, some of the models and content it has right there in the client, no other additions or modifications are needed.

I know the developers in this closed source project, one of their team, for some reason, and the team had a huge difference, in the case of not informing the other team members, the server side of the private release.

This made the other team members very angry, nearly 4 years of collaboration and results, because someone's private release, turned into a tool used by some people to make profit today.

The source code I mentioned earlier, as well as some development tools and software, will never be released again, and the team has been disbanded.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
only I was lucky enough to download their client, it's very big
after installation, it weighs 90 GB

1711985790747 - aion8.4  JAVA - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the client, but where is the server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Navicat database error....
mysql 5.7.44.0
navicat 16.3.5

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
maybe i have an 8.4 client, Gameforge removed the version .ini :D
1712046520061 - aion8.4  JAVA - RaGEZONE Forums

1712047096417 - aion8.4  JAVA - RaGEZONE Forums

That should be 8.4.2 on Aion EU, was the last patch, is not NA and maybe different packet idĀ“s :D

Attachments

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
maybe i have an 8.4 client, Gameforge removed the version .ini :D
View attachment 259038

View attachment 259039
That should be 8.4.2 on Aion EU, was the last patch, is not NA and maybe different packet idĀ“s :D
So you open patch folder in emu? There is bins from 7.2 version. I download 7.2 eu and using this bins or not I manage to login into game so definitely it's 7.2 with 8.4 items maps and other things. Without source no worth time files. Only for fix some data in some of files from 7. X to 8.x. As donor šŸ¤£
You can try decompiled it and fix. But that it's not the case of it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So you open patch folder in emu? There is bins from 7.2 version. I download 7.2 eu and using this bins or not I manage to login into game so definitely it's 7.2 with 8.4 items maps and other things. Without source no worth time files. Only for fix some data in some of files from 7. X to 8.x. As donor šŸ¤£
You can try decompiled it and fix. But that it's not the case of it.
i not even tested this Emu, i mean why, im not a fan of Aion after 4.0 :D So i stay at my 3.9 build <3
But yeah, looks like it isnt an 8.4 Server then. XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1712302849286 - aion8.4  JAVA - RaGEZONE Forums

which features unique elements such as marriage, procreation, teaming up with robot companions to tackle various dungeons, forts, and altars. The game also includes a marketplace where players from different factions can trade items, despite not being able to team up for combat.

The game has a maximum level of 100, divided into ten stages, each accompanied by corresponding野外å‰Æęœ¬ (field dungeons) and equipment collection and character development. Players are advised that a certain level of attack power, including PVE bonuses, is necessary to defeat various series of BOSSes and dungeons. For instance, 16,000 attack power is required to clear the "Laco" series BOSS, while 18,000 is needed for the "Dema" series BOSS, and so on.

The server has introduced a new "Time Battlefield" content, which includes low-level field dungeons and配儗å‰Æęœ¬å‰§ęƒ… (supporting dungeon plots), equipment tasks, and 10 DLC gameplays for areas like Lacorum, Dema, North, Tia, and Cadore (Aphsyu). The server operates on a semi-public welfare model, with the game being completely free and all attribute-enhancing props obtainable through certain techniques by individual players.

The guide also provides detailed installation instructions, including how to install downgrade patches and login clients, as well as solutions to common installation issues. It covers various aspects of gameplay, such as main storyline quests, guidance for new players, shortcut keys, and customized services.

Additionally, the guide outlines the rewards system, including level-up rewards, online rewards, and PK rewards in Legend mode. It also provides a beginner's section with tips on daily tasks, BOSS killing for experience, and detailed information on field BOSSes in different maps for both the Elyos and Asmodians factions.

For intermediate players, the guide includes information on transformation cards, cubing and inscription, divine skills, pets, gathering and crafting, and the residential system. It also covers the membership, title, and lottery systems, including how to earn and use Luna (a game currency), and participate in various lotteries for various in-game items.

The document further delves into the combat aspect of the game, discussing fortress and altar battles, which are crucial for obtaining certain rewards. It also talks about the transformation into divine generals, GP points, and how to earn and spend them.

For advanced players, the guide provides detailed information on higher-level maps like Lacorum, Dema, and the Red Katalam Northern region, including recommended attack power for these areas, PVP and PVE equipment, and the locations and drops of various BOSSes.

The guide also covers the end-game content, including the "Terminator - Tiamat's Eye" and "Time Battlefield - Aphsyu" maps, where players can progress from levels 91 to 100 and engage in high-level PVP and PVE activities.

Lastly, the document touches on other aspects of the game, such as merchants' locations, mailbox functionality, and the exchange of Ophidan scales for sacred items. It also addresses the use ofä¼øē¼©å¤–å½¢ (extendable appearances) and skill-enhancing items, equipment decomposition, and various in-game activities and events.

The guide concludes with a warning against the use of cheats and game exploits, emphasizing the server's strict policy on maintaining a fair gaming environment. It also lists temporary solutions for certain bugs that have not yet been fixed, encouraging players to report any issues they encounter.

Attachments

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
View attachment 259201

which features unique elements such as marriage, procreation, teaming up with robot companions to tackle various dungeons, forts, and altars. The game also includes a marketplace where players from different factions can trade items, despite not being able to team up for combat.

The game has a maximum level of 100, divided into ten stages, each accompanied by corresponding野外å‰Æęœ¬ (field dungeons) and equipment collection and character development. Players are advised that a certain level of attack power, including PVE bonuses, is necessary to defeat various series of BOSSes and dungeons. For instance, 16,000 attack power is required to clear the "Laco" series BOSS, while 18,000 is needed for the "Dema" series BOSS, and so on.

The server has introduced a new "Time Battlefield" content, which includes low-level field dungeons and配儗å‰Æęœ¬å‰§ęƒ… (supporting dungeon plots), equipment tasks, and 10 DLC gameplays for areas like Lacorum, Dema, North, Tia, and Cadore (Aphsyu). The server operates on a semi-public welfare model, with the game being completely free and all attribute-enhancing props obtainable through certain techniques by individual players.

The guide also provides detailed installation instructions, including how to install downgrade patches and login clients, as well as solutions to common installation issues. It covers various aspects of gameplay, such as main storyline quests, guidance for new players, shortcut keys, and customized services.

Additionally, the guide outlines the rewards system, including level-up rewards, online rewards, and PK rewards in Legend mode. It also provides a beginner's section with tips on daily tasks, BOSS killing for experience, and detailed information on field BOSSes in different maps for both the Elyos and Asmodians factions.

For intermediate players, the guide includes information on transformation cards, cubing and inscription, divine skills, pets, gathering and crafting, and the residential system. It also covers the membership, title, and lottery systems, including how to earn and use Luna (a game currency), and participate in various lotteries for various in-game items.

The document further delves into the combat aspect of the game, discussing fortress and altar battles, which are crucial for obtaining certain rewards. It also talks about the transformation into divine generals, GP points, and how to earn and spend them.

For advanced players, the guide provides detailed information on higher-level maps like Lacorum, Dema, and the Red Katalam Northern region, including recommended attack power for these areas, PVP and PVE equipment, and the locations and drops of various BOSSes.

The guide also covers the end-game content, including the "Terminator - Tiamat's Eye" and "Time Battlefield - Aphsyu" maps, where players can progress from levels 91 to 100 and engage in high-level PVP and PVE activities.

Lastly, the document touches on other aspects of the game, such as merchants' locations, mailbox functionality, and the exchange of Ophidan scales for sacred items. It also addresses the use ofä¼øē¼©å¤–å½¢ (extendable appearances) and skill-enhancing items, equipment decomposition, and various in-game activities and events.

The guide concludes with a warning against the use of cheats and game exploits, emphasizing the server's strict policy on maintaining a fair gaming environment. It also lists temporary solutions for certain bugs that have not yet been fixed, encouraging players to report any issues they encounter.
I did not notice that there is such a thing again, another Proof the Chinese server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a client compatible with this server, I downloaded the Chinese client and it just closes out of nowhere???

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Is there a client compatible with this server, I downloaded the Chinese client and it just closes out of nowhere???
If you read replay page before where I notice about it there is 7.2 server with 8.4 futures and aion 7.2 gameforge working with that files well plus patch inside emu with bins then you will sure no have that issue. šŸ˜œ

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1712512546739 - aion8.4  JAVA - RaGEZONE Forums

on my Backup Drive ;)

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can create a Chinese VM and download their launcher there and also download their client, this is the only way to get their client.

work fine
This is really version 8.4, I logged in without cheating

install patch
Merge the aion6 in the downgrade patch with the aion6 folder of the latest client, and all files must be replaced and overwritten!

pss
I don't know how the rest of the game's clients will work, but he helped me and I entered the game
can you please reupload the aion6 patch on Mega? The link does not work

can you please reupload the aion6 patch on Mega? The link does not work
thx, already downloaded it.
If anyone need the downgrade patch, here is Google Drive link:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For everyone who has problems downloading the chinese client - I have uploaded it here:
There is only the aion6 folder (v8.4), since I deleted all unnecessary clients (classic, etc.). It weights 34 GB now.
Here's what I did to get it working:
1) Launch the client for the first time without a patch, check that it works and loads to the login screen (for launch I used the .bat from the Emu).
2) Install the downgrade patch (it's called ę°øę’ä¹‹å””é™ēŗ§č”„äø).
To be honest, I didnā€™t find any significant differences between using the 8.4 and 7.2 client, both work fine with this server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much
For everyone who has problems downloading the chinese client - I have uploaded it here:
There is only the aion6 folder (v8.4), since I deleted all unnecessary clients (classic, etc.). It weights 34 GB now.
Here's what I did to get it working:
1) Launch the client for the first time without a patch, check that it works and loads to the login screen (for launch I used the .bat from the Emu).
2) Install the downgrade patch (it's called ę°øę’ä¹‹å””é™ēŗ§č”„äø).
To be honest, I didnā€™t find any significant differences between using the 8.4 and 7.2 client, both work fine with this server.

Back