Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AionUCP

Reaction score
5 - AionUCP - RaGEZONE Forums

6 - AionUCP - RaGEZONE Forums

Required PHP version is 8.2+

Time spent on the user panel is about one and a half days. Please note that the user panel is made for the soul, therefore any claims are inappropriate.

Features​

• Login / Registration / Logout / Password Recovery / Password Change and Email Change
  • Balance replenishment and
  • Currency conversion.
  • Membership Purchase
  • Character Unstuck
  • Referral Program
  • Promo Codes
  • Mail Items
  • Bulk Email
  • Shop
  • Rating (Abyss and Legions)
  • Test coverage (currently not all tests are successful, as I literally threw together the user panel in a day and am just continuing today).
  • Account import. Very useful if you already have a game server and need to import existing game accounts into the WEB database. Please note that your users will need to use the password recovery function.
What servers is it compatible with? In theory, it should be compatible with any Java emulator, except that the database structure may differ slightly on your server.

Download:

Done for

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 258687

Required PHP version is 8.2+

Time spent on the user panel is about one and a half days. Please note that the user panel is made for the soul, therefore any claims are inappropriate.

Features:

• Login/Registration/Logout/Password Recovery/Password Change and Email Change
  • Balance replenishment (currently only Palych.io)
  • Membership Purchase
  • Abyss and Legion Rating
  • Currency conversion. Currently 1 toll costs 10 RUB or 0.11$
  • Test coverage (currently not all tests are successful, as I literally threw together the user panel in a day and am just continuing today).
  • Account import. Very useful if you already have a game server and need to import existing game accounts into the WEB database. Please note that your users will need to use the password recovery function.
What servers is it compatible with? In theory, it should be compatible with any Java emulator, except that the database structure may differ slightly on your server.

Download:

Done for
Why don't you make a 4.6 PTS server side one?

Reaction score
New features:

• Character Unstuck
  • Theme Switcher

New update 1.0.0 Release Candidate 1
  • Added the ability to change the language + translation into Russian: This means that users can now choose to use the interface in either English or Russian. The translation has been done by a professional translator to ensure accuracy.
  • Added new tests: These new tests will help to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the system.
  • Minor visual tweaks: These changes have been made to improve the overall look and feel of the system.
  • Integrated reCAPTCHA v3: This will help to protect the system from spam and abuse.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yesterday update:
  • User roles
  • Admin panel (still in the process of layout, component creation, etc.)
  • Store (still under development)
  • Nested support for product categories in the store
  • Ability to block/unblock user's game account
  • New reusable components, such as <x-admin.data-table />
P.S. I'm currently working on a completely new design and admin panel. I hope there will be a big release soon. Follow the github and don't forget to put stars!

Reaction score

Upcoming Update Preview:​

222 - AionUCP - RaGEZONE Forums

111 - AionUCP - RaGEZONE Forums

Personal account now supports:
  • 4 appearance versions;
  • Ability for personal user customization.
Job implemented:
  • For background sending of items from the store;
  • With queue support (I may change the logic of work, since judging by everything, it is difficult for Aion admins to install and configure).
Control panel:

Added:

• A new page called "Mail Items", which will allow you to send any item to any character on the server.
  • Ability to edit product categories, as well as the products themselves with image upload to storage;
  • User editing with balance accrual (reworked balance retrieval via accessor, since I don't see the point of pulling the service).
It is likely that an Observer will also be added, which will clear the cache when working with the user.

A lot more has been done, but the appearance takes the most time.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Upcoming Update Preview:​

Personal account now supports:
  • 4 appearance versions;
  • Ability for personal user customization.
Job implemented:
  • For background sending of items from the store;
  • With queue support (I may change the logic of work, since judging by everything, it is difficult for Aion admins to install and configure).
Control panel:

Added:

• A new page called "Mail Items", which will allow you to send any item to any character on the server.
  • Ability to edit product categories, as well as the products themselves with image upload to storage;
  • User editing with balance accrual (reworked balance retrieval via accessor, since I don't see the point of pulling the service).
It is likely that an Observer will also be added, which will clear the cache when working with the user.

A lot more has been done, but the appearance takes the most time.
hope you can create a web program with version 4.6PTS!:hi::doge::doge:

Reaction score
hope you can create a web program with version 4.6PTS!:hi::doge::doge:
I can, but I don't have the ability to run 4.6 PTS locally, and I also don't know the package structure for working with the PTS server from PHP. If someone can provide the package structure and a server for web testing, then maybe I can do it.

And since I'm not interested in PTS, I have no desire to waste time reading the code of existing PTS webs written on other stack.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have already released quite a few updates, here is a small list of them:
  • Integrated for foreign users of my web application
  • Added the ability to bulk e-mail
  • Added the ability to Mail Items
  • Added a shop
  • Added an admin panel with the ability to edit users, products, categories and so on.
  • Completely re-designed and supports 4 color variations
Referral program has been added, which works as follows:
  • A user registers and a referral link is automatically generated for them, which they can share.
  • An invited user registers using this link.
  • When the invited user reaches a certain amount of experience on one of the characters, both users are credited with toll on their balance.
  • To run automatic checks, you need to run cron, for example, once every 3 hours for php artisan referral:player-reward
There are still a number of updates ahead, for example, I am thinking about adding promo codes and other various features. Don't forget to star on GitHub and stay tuned!

Attachments

Reaction score
I'm currently working on a ticket system that will look something like this.
image_2024-04-15_18-14-40 - AionUCP - RaGEZONE Forums

I might add Telegram notifications (or maybe not, I'll see based on my mood and desire).

Also, please take a look at the README, I've updated it on GitHub as many new features have been added.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
By default most people use the 4.6pts version server

Emulators are rarely used anymore.

Reaction score
By default most people use the 4.6pts version server

Emulators are rarely used anymore.
I don't have the resources, time or desire to run 4.6 PTS locally. If someone gives me access to DB 4.6 so I can send queries to the DB from my localhost, then sooner or later I will do it for the community. Until this happens, there will be no support for PTS or a separate AionUCP for PTS.

I already wrote about this earlier. Stop writing useless messages. I give my time for free and make quality web application for the community. I do what I want and I don't owe you anything. Remember this.

If you really need support for 4.6 PTS, provide me with access to the 4.6 test database or do it yourself. That's all.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't have the resources, time or desire to run 4.6 PTS locally. If someone gives me access to DB 4.6 so I can send queries to the DB from my localhost, then sooner or later I will do it for the community. Until this happens, there will be no support for PTS or a separate AionUCP for PTS.

I already wrote about this earlier. Stop writing useless messages. I give my time for free and make quality web application for the community. I do what I want and I don't owe you anything. Remember this.

If you really need support for 4.6 PTS, provide me with access to the 4.6 test database or do it yourself. That's all.
Are you Chinese?
If you are, I can provide.
If you're not. Then I'm sorry, I can't deliver. Your access is too slow. Or do you have a better way to access?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back