Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aishiro's tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Give me one server who has custom monsters (not just retextured)...

OQNfIdb - Aishiro's tools - RaGEZONE Forums

SxIsDRf - Aishiro's tools - RaGEZONE Forums

s8QYxiF - Aishiro's tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't think that I believe to be the only one to have this type of converter :):
Really nice screens thanks Adler ;)

I know about 10-15 servers/people who have an importer/exporter. It's just kept private is all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice custom monsters. too bad, the converters/importer/exporters are kept hidden in their drives, other devs can't try using em.
great job on making your own converter, that'll have a great impact on other project of yours.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice custom monsters. too bad, the converters/importer/exporters are kept hidden in their drives, other devs can't try using em.
great job on making your own converter, that'll have a great impact on other project of yours.

I won't mind if an importer/exporter gets released eventually, I just don't think most of you deserve it. A very large percentage of Flyff's "developers" don't work a day in their life, and just expect everything to get leaked or released eventually.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i like GUI Editor very much because i'm in game Designer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn that's some very nice work you did! I hope I will also do such a nice work in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back