• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

All 62 Shop NPC's. - Update: Version 3!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Release] All 62 Shop NPC's. - Update: Version 3!

can you please fix the Dupe item bug with this, ive been frequenting this forum topic to see if its been fixed so would you mind fixing it soon?

and please when you fix it make it bold at the top of the topic because if people are like me they look for those key words when reading.

well have a nice day and hope it gets fixed soon if it isnt already fixed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can someone tell me what is the changes in this version 3 ???
Need to redownload the xml file only ???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Er, I get this error when compiling:

Code:
1>------ Build started: Project: MapleStoryServer, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>Compiling...
1>ShopNPCs.cpp
1>c:\documents and settings\mr. waffles\desktop\maplestory stuff\maplestoryserver\maplestoryserver\npcsscripts.h(89) : error C2196: case value '1031000' already used
1>c:\documents and settings\mr. waffles\desktop\maplestory stuff\maplestoryserver\maplestoryserver\npcsscripts.h(90) : error C2196: case value '1031001' already used
1>c:\documents and settings\mr. waffles\desktop\maplestory stuff\maplestoryserver\maplestoryserver\npcsscripts.h(91) : error C2196: case value '1031100' already used
1>c:\documents and settings\mr. waffles\desktop\maplestory stuff\maplestoryserver\maplestoryserver\npcsscripts.h(93) : error C2196: case value '1011000' already used
1>c:\documents and settings\mr. waffles\desktop\maplestory stuff\maplestoryserver\maplestoryserver\npcsscripts.h(94) : error C2196: case value '1011001' already used
1>c:\documents and settings\mr. waffles\desktop\maplestory stuff\maplestoryserver\maplestoryserver\npcsscripts.h(95) : error C2196: case value '1011100' already used
1>c:\documents and settings\mr. waffles\desktop\maplestory stuff\maplestoryserver\maplestoryserver\npcsscripts.h(96) : error C2196: case value '1051000' already used
1>c:\documents and settings\mr. waffles\desktop\maplestory stuff\maplestoryserver\maplestoryserver\npcsscripts.h(97) : error C2196: case value '1051001' already used
1>c:\documents and settings\mr. waffles\desktop\maplestory stuff\maplestoryserver\maplestoryserver\npcsscripts.h(98) : error C2196: case value '1051002' already used
1>c:\documents and settings\mr. waffles\desktop\maplestory stuff\maplestoryserver\maplestoryserver\npcsscripts.h(99) : error C2196: case value '1001000' already used
1>c:\documents and settings\mr. waffles\desktop\maplestory stuff\maplestoryserver\maplestoryserver\npcsscripts.h(100) : error C2196: case value '1001001' already used
1>c:\documents and settings\mr. waffles\desktop\maplestory stuff\maplestoryserver\maplestoryserver\npcsscripts.h(101) : error C2196: case value '1001100' already used
1>c:\documents and settings\mr. waffles\desktop\maplestory stuff\maplestoryserver\maplestoryserver\npcsscripts.h(102) : error C2196: case value '1021000' already used
1>c:\documents and settings\mr. waffles\desktop\maplestory stuff\maplestoryserver\maplestoryserver\npcsscripts.h(103) : error C2196: case value '1021001' already used
1>c:\documents and settings\mr. waffles\desktop\maplestory stuff\maplestoryserver\maplestoryserver\npcsscripts.h(104) : error C2196: case value '1021100' already used
1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\Mr. Waffles\Desktop\Maplestory Stuff\MapleStoryServer\MapleStoryServer\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
1>MapleStoryServer - 15 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 2 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

I have tried redownloading the xml's, deleted the code, put it back in, deleted all the other lines of code that conflicts with those numbers, but no shops will work T_T

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Go into ShopNPC.cpp and delete the lines that says alraedy used. It's because you have duplicate items of them

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

well i got it working but when i use the command !save (the notice shows) but it dosent save T_T

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

For some1 have error same with me :)
toxicwind - All 62 Shop NPC's. - Update: Version 3! - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well, i did this, all correctly, but i get this error
Code:
Linking...
NPCs.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::shop(class NPC *)" (?shop@NPCsScripts@@CAXPAVNPC@@@Z) referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl NPCsScripts::handle(int,class NPC *)" (?handle@NPCsScripts@@SAXHPAVNPC@@@Z)
C:\Documents and Settings\********\Skrivbord\

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

anyway i can fix this? and thanks for your hard work.
Dude. Look my picture =\

@Toxicwind: If u use Vip Car u will go to Ant Tunnel Park (Map ID: 105070001 ) not Ant Tunnel I =\. I fixed it. But can u fix it for every1. And Sleepy Wood's NPCs dont work =\.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

well yea i did look at your picture...i dont have those folder thingies..i did like the other guy did and didnt add a file this time and put the stuff in npcs.cpp and no errors..
alltough the shops doesnt work for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Right click the NPCs folder in VC++ under source files and Add-> New Item -> ShopNPCs.cpp
Add this to that file:

I dont get that part T.T
Please help?
Where is source files (lol) and is it File -> Add -> New project
?
Damn... YES I KNOW IM A NOOOBB xD

EDIT : OMG OMG OMG OMG I GET IT
WOOOOOTTT

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I get that part, its just that i dont have source files thingy in there..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

yea i only get ccp and not folders plz explain !! damm its VC++ there are no folders!

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Lol man, this thing work, how come you lot get so many errors? Try re-read the tutorial because you might miss out something ;)

Thanks again,

Buzz

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thanks for the shop npcs script. I guess the only problem to resolve now is how to SELL things. The shops keep duplicating my items instead of selling em away. =)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

will you be adding the NPCs that change eyes/hair/skin to?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Code:
[SIZE=1]
1>h:\documents and settings\cassy\desktop\private server 2\titanmsver007\maplestoryserver\maplestoryserver\player.cpp(81) : error C2039: 'useShop' : is not a member of 'Inventory'
1> h:\documents and settings\cassy\desktop\private server 2\titanmsver007\maplestoryserver\maplestoryserver\inventory.h(10) : see declaration of 'Inventory'
1>h:\documents and settings\cassy\desktop\private server 2\titanmsver007\maplestoryserver\maplestoryserver\player.cpp(81) : error C3861: 'useShop': identifier not found
1>ShopNPCs.cpp
1>h:\documents and settings\cassy\desktop\private server 2\titanmsver007\maplestoryserver\maplestoryserver\shopnpcs.cpp(4) : error C2039: 'shop' : is not a member of 'NPCsScripts'
1> h:\documents and settings\cassy\desktop\private server 2\titanmsver007\maplestoryserver\maplestoryserver\npcsscripts.h(29) : see declaration of 'NPCsScripts'
1>TeleporterNPCs.cpp
1>h:\documents and settings\cassy\desktop\private server 2\titanmsver007\maplestoryserver\maplestoryserver\teleporternpcs.cpp(588) : error C2039: 'setOrigin' : is not a member of 'NPC'
1> h:\documents and settings\cassy\desktop\private server 2\titanmsver007\maplestoryserver\maplestoryserver\npcs.h(41) : see declaration of 'NPC'
1>h:\documents and settings\cassy\desktop\private server 2\titanmsver007\maplestoryserver\maplestoryserver\teleporternpcs.cpp(612) : error C2039: 'getOrigin' : is not a member of 'NPC'
1> h:\documents and settings\cassy\desktop\private server 2\titanmsver007\maplestoryserver\maplestoryserver\npcs.h(41) : see declaration of 'NPC'
[/SIZE]

5 Errors and i have no clue how to fix them ._.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

for duck sake, stop spamming stupid posts like nice, nice release and thanks to every Ducking thread got dammit!!!!

ontopic:
I tried add this to rev 007 and i got
'shop': identifier not found
errors

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

kerning shops dont work atleast not for me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I use Rev 007, followed the instructions exactly, and compiled with no errors..but shops still don't work =X Any help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for the shop npcs script. I guess the only problem to resolve now is how to SELL things. The shops keep duplicating my items instead of selling em away. =)

That's fixed in rev 007 ;)

Back