• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ALL IN Vehicle/Character/ItemPreview Render

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir how to fix this one? Here's the sample screeshots

MalwareBytes - ALL IN Vehicle/Character/ItemPreview Render - RaGEZONE Forums

Once i remove the suit and other parts of armor. See what happen here's the 2nd screenshot and 3rd screenshot.

3rd screenshot

How to fix this sir thank you in advance.d

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks!!!!!!!!!~ ^_^

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
this code from ramispo ... tsk2 :D

OFF TOPIC:

sir mark can you share your fix gui in source the one in you signature, im having bug trap when i press "C" source same yours Old Juver...

pls sir....

sorry i can't PM you your inbox is full...:(

Reaction score
Hello, Do you have some Idea why is that everytime I open the CharacterWindow, the game goes on lag?

Last edited:
zZzZzZz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello, Do you have some Idea why is that everytime I open the CharacterWindow, the game goes on lag?
if your using characterwindow source he shared you must change InventoryPageWear.cpp/h and InventoryPageWearEx.cpp/h to CharacterWindowCharWear.cpp/h and CharacterWindowCharWearEx.cpp/h

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if your using characterwindow source he shared you must change InventoryPageWear.cpp/h and InventoryPageWearEx.cpp/h to CharacterWindowCharWear.cpp/h and CharacterWindowCharWearEx.cpp/h
Sir can you help me i compile this source successfully but at the client i always encounter a d3d9 error application someone said to me the problem is at the vehicle code..can you help me?

@TS can you help me too?

I really sorry I post here not in Help section.

zZzZzZz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sir can you help me i compile this source successfully but at the client i always encounter a d3d9 error application someone said to me the problem is at the vehicle code..can you help me?

@TS can you help me too?

I really sorry I post here not in Help section.
vehicle source share exist new vehicle type. maybe you didnt add new vehicle .charset / new vehicle type and animaintype in comment.ini

Back