• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

All Special Avatars Blue Soul Knight,Red Scourge,New Halloween and Viking

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
/MAKEITEM ITEM_MALL_AVATAR_M_VIKING 1

Tought this forum wouldnt leveldown like epvp lolz.

Reaction score
Bro all avatars working except ,Blue Soul Knight & New Devil Hat & Dress. Wing Is working!

Waiting... please :(

1 - All Special Avatars Blue Soul Knight,Red Scourge,New Halloween and Viking - RaGEZONE Forums 2 - All Special Avatars Blue Soul Knight,Red Scourge,New Halloween and Viking - RaGEZONE Forums 1 - All Special Avatars Blue Soul Knight,Red Scourge,New Halloween and Viking - RaGEZONE Forums

See The database & itemdata_45000.txt and see what's is wrong

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@up, seriously.
Only 1% pk2 editing knowledge, would let you get this working fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its completely working on my server without any wrong Use ur fckin Brain a little bit

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Got some problems there :/

Viking & new devil

Crash !o!

any ideas ?

kaju
Reaction score
hmm only for 2 ppl dont work and for other work? how is posible? other have brain and other not idk

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i add and skilleffect dont have ? skilleffect.txt and Particles.pk2 add

my avatar

mafuda - All Special Avatars Blue Soul Knight,Red Scourge,New Halloween and Viking - RaGEZONE Forums

orjinal avatar

mafuda - All Special Avatars Blue Soul Knight,Red Scourge,New Halloween and Viking - RaGEZONE Forums

Back