• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Allods 1.1.0.2 ServerFile + Client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
zwoorelook - Allods 1.1.0.2 ServerFile + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

thanks vipboyth Installation

1/Direct extract to D drive
2/Install PostgresSQL with password spm123 + creat a new table named ao_account_trunk16 and JDK + set JAVA_HOME environment variable
3/Run [0] and click frozen red button ( wait Apache and MySQL run , after that you will see httpd.exe and mysqld.exe in Task Manager --- if not , check your server's path and Run As Admin )
Start [1] AccountServer and wait it stop running
Go to address

4/Run [2] + [3] + [4] and wait it stop running

Done! . it using ESSamp as a portable webserver so you dont need to config anything

- pass tuan565.blogspot.com
- pass tuan565.blogspot.com

Credts:
tuan565 (tuan)

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What is that damn Password??

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah Good Thugs +1 for you ;)

then some one have try this release ?

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I amjust trying... there is much things to do, what is not written here(Correct paths, postgresql, cfg and ini editing, i am working on it ATM) for example; my account server is not founding some java envrionment path, but ofc i have jdk... if i have results i will tell...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok then just open the Cia + Java they explain some things to do, i don't understand this language ( indonesian i think )
but with the picture you understand some things, in a first time you have to add a new variable like JAVA_Home and for the variable the path of you'r java install
After you need to install Postgre SQL ( Java and Postgre was include in environement Path ) in Postgre you need to set the password during the install the pasword was spm123,
After you need to create a new DB in PGSQL the name was ao_account_trunk16.

After all this step i don't know what you need to do, as i say it's not in my language and i don't know what he say, when i try start [0]ESSAMP i get the right thing but when i click on the second button i have 3 new windows who was open i click yes,
the 3 time but nothing was done or if not i don't know what it's done ...

... If someone have the other steps ...

Edit : Flyer where you got the problem with Java ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone know the steps ?
Important : Server must be direct Extract to D drive
Because ESSamp is a Portable Webserver --- its pre-configured path is D:/Allods .
If you want to use on other path , just change in httpd.conf + my.ini + essamp.ini + php.ini too

Installation
1/Direct extract to D drive
2/Install PostgresSQL with password spm123 + creat a new table named ao_account_trunk16 and JDK + set JAVA_HOME environment variable
3/Run [0] and click frozen red button ( wait Apache and MySQL run , after that you will see httpd.exe and mysqld.exe in Task Manager --- if not , check your server's path and Run As Admin )
Start [1] AccountServer and wait it stop running
Go to address

4/Run [2] + [3] + [4] and wait it stop running

Done! . it using ESSamp as a portable webserver so you dont need to config anything

p/s : sr for my bad english . Tuan565 and me are VietNamese . you can translate instruction from Vietnamese to English

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ahhh thank you.... why "D:\" the 90% of my friends uses d:\ as a dvd drive XD but now it explains much...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks vipboyth,

All work except ServerConsole i have a wrong authentification,
I have see the Usr was : SPM123
Pass : 123456

But the pass seams to be incorrect do you have the good one please ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks vipboyth,

But the pass seams to be incorrect do you have the good one please ?

Don't remember this part , maybe it dont need to input . Run MasterServer after that

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server works great !

1/ install postgresql that is already in the server file( put the password spm123
add the ao to the database
2/ java:

1. install jdk-6u18-windows-i586.exe
  2. start menu
  3. right click on computer
  4. proprieties
  5. advanced system settings
  6. Environment Variables
  7. click new in system Variables
  8. put name : JAVA_HOME
  9. put path after that for the 6u18 : for 32b = C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_18 *for 64b = C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.6.0_18 or C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_18
  10. OK.
​3/run [0] d058ccbf6c81800a60b08e88b13533fa838b47da - Allods 1.1.0.2 ServerFile + Client - RaGEZONE Forums click the cercled red button
4/run [1] let it go then you need to find success
5/run [2] + [3] + [4]
okay now to open the game go to client / bin / Aogame.exe
the account already made username: spm123 paaword: 123456
thats it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the server is running 2 maps in default to change that:

1./ D: \ Allods_Server \ serveur \ server_bin \ tesson \ cfg maps.cfg
2./copy maps you want
3/ paste it in all_maps.cfg

quick guide to help there

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back