• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Almost Perfect Ran ONLINE Episode 5 CLIENT, SERVER & TOOOLS

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Almost Perfect Ran ONLINE Episode 5 CLIENT, SERVER & TOOOLS

Just for Share! NO MORE DIFFICULTIES BOTH CLIENT AND SERVER SIDE. ENJOY:eek:tt::eek:tt:

CREDIT TO ZOMER!

Featuring: 5 Classes Normal Class & Gunner Class!

CLIENT SIDE:

SERVER SIDE + TOOLS + RAN DB + GLOGICSERVER AND VIDEO TUTORIALS:

LastStand20160820[1359]000 - Almost Perfect Ran ONLINE Episode 5 CLIENT, SERVER & TOOOLS - RaGEZONE Forums LastStand20160820[1402]005 - Almost Perfect Ran ONLINE Episode 5 CLIENT, SERVER & TOOOLS - RaGEZONE Forums

ENJOY AND EXPLORE!!!!

LastStand20160820[1423]000 - Almost Perfect Ran ONLINE Episode 5 CLIENT, SERVER & TOOOLS - RaGEZONE Forums LastStand20160820[1423]001 - Almost Perfect Ran ONLINE Episode 5 CLIENT, SERVER & TOOOLS - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
no source code coz this is ep5 only i think have source ep7 up

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Almost Perfect Ran ONLINE Episode 5 CLIENT, SERVER & TOOOLS

hi jigzz some file including video are corrupted i download it via media fire :)

data corrupt?

dude this is compatible to Omegaran client? since i start reshare it again the client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice share..but why Quest are in Chinese? i already replaced the original GUI inside the client and put the GUI from Server files...still the same...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have question about this client this client is base on ep7.1 ? Or this client is modified already?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have question about this client this client is base on ep7.1 ? Or this client is modified already?

in old stone age theres is no source code .

i dont know
they just say no have source code

yea your right way back in 2010 since 2010 i am newbie theres alot more fun to develop this game and explore about game client and some files and that year no one share a source code

Just for Share! NO MORE DIFFICULTIES BOTH CLIENT AND SERVER SIDE. ENJOY:eek:tt::eek:tt:

CREDIT TO ZOMER!

Featuring: 5 Classes Normal Class & Gunner Class!

CLIENT SIDE:

SERVER SIDE + TOOLS + RAN DB + GLOGICSERVER AND VIDEO TUTORIALS:

View attachment 157815View attachment 157816

ENJOY AND EXPLORE!!!!

View attachment 157818View attachment 157819

thanks TS (Y)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

in old stone age theres is no source code .

yea your right way back in 2010 since 2010 i am newbie theres alot more fun to develop this game and explore about game client and some files and that year no one share a source code

thanks TS (Y)

hihihih

thanks bro
(y)
nicee ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

how to open the Guid01 -Guid04? i use the reditor and logicfileditor it wont open

Back