• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Although I have a lot of links to ask for help, I still have to ask for help, thank y

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After I added the source code for the wing mask and weapon upgrade, I kept prompting this error, even if I changed the inventory of the database, does anyone know how to fix him? Thank you so much

2022/ 9/17 23:45:20 Model\巒o : 찾을 수 없음

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
probably the error log is from wing mask, if you added __ANI_WING search for IK3_ANI_WING, but im not sure this will fix the error log or not

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
probably the error log is from wing mask, if you added __ANI_WING search for IK3_ANI_WING, but im not sure this will fix the error log or not

The error is from the wing mask, I modified it to IK3_ANI_WING, I prompted this error, but it can be used normally! Couldn't find a solution to it

Model is not found.
Yes, when I modified the wing mask, I didn't read this model!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Search IK3_ANI_WING from nanus source, and check in WndField.cpp & DPSrvr.cpp if im not wrong

Upvote 0
Back