Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ALZ BOMEZ always drop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
before anyone asks or tells me, i did extensive searches for the answer to my question

Every mob i kill drops an alz bomb, its really anoying, would like to set it so they drop somewhat rarely

where can i edit this, because ive tried editing the rates no matter what i put for alz and alz bomb rates it always drops them from every kill, and yes i have tried seting drop rate to 1x for everything still happens

is there somewhere else i can edit this or fix this problom, Thanks for any and all help:thumbup:

There is another problom i have now, when i use a sword skill about 10 to 15 times the client crashes
any ideas on what would cause that to happen, also if there are logs generated when the client crashes where are they so i can post them if you need them to help me.

Thanks for any and all help

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you for replying cath22,

but i allready used the config setup and the cabal_rates static setup

im using chumpys 2.5v server files and his database files
and sourons sync patch

any other ideas as to why alz and alzbombz drop off every mob my rates are

xp 500x
skill xp 500x
craft xp 800x
drop rate 4x and i have tried a 1x drop rate it doesnt change a thing
alz 600x
alz bombz 1x to 600x // the only thing this changes is how much each pile if alz in the bomb is worth
# of items 2x

would changeing the alz multiplier to one stop the frequent drop or would that just change the amunt the drop is worth.

also any idea on why using skills in succesion causes the client to crash, it doesnt affect the server at all just CTD the Client.

thanks for any and all help:D:

Upvote 0
The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do you mean by the correct intager?

and i used the cabal_rates static to edit the rates

which intager should i change to make alz and alz bomb drop less

also any idea on why skill use causes client CTD

Thanks cypher for any help you can give

Upvote 0
The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks cypher i firgured out the problom and fixed it

also i solved the CTD when useing skills

i do have one problom left, and it affects not just my Private server
but also i get this problom when i play on elite cabal

when i distribute skill point to skills i get disconnected from channel and sent to login
error is code 6

wondering if there is a fix for this one

and again thanks for your help

i love this community i have learned alot about networking and how to use sql
thanks

Upvote 0
Back