• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

am i still able to create own server even..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
am i still able to create own server even though the official website is down?

Reaction score
Yes. You have your own server, why would you still be worrying about the official server? YOUR SERVER and THE OFFICIAL SERVER is a DIFFERENT SERVER.

If you create a Server, then probably you'll be hosting it in your Local IP or your Static IP and that is a very different IP from Official.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks :) . So i have just download WoKF Client 1.0.47 from here and then start making a own a server right :D ? er...Can i know how to set a own server? i can't really understand by the Guide because some link has been removed :(. I'm sorry ...

How can i create a account?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back