Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Android Being banned from selling in America!

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Whoa. Apple just won a big court victory against HTC that could force HTC to stop selling its Android phones in the United States. The United States International Trade Commission ruled that HTC was infringing on a system level patent that effects HTC Android devices running Android 1.6 to 2.2.

source:

Crawl Me Maybe
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How are they planning to stop them from being imported, and also they will really be going backwards in phone technology, as android is the main thing that is currently on phones.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Apple = EPIC WIN

Whoa. Apple just won a big court victory against HTC that could force HTC to stop selling its Android phones in the United States. The United States International Trade Commission ruled that HTC was infringing on a system level patent that effects HTC Android devices running Android 1.6 to 2.2.[/url]

why would you copy & paste the first line of the article and paste it in the thread if we can click on the link. o-o

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its like a snipit of whats to come.

and duck Apple, i can't wait till they fall to peaces, i love my HTC, its sexii. Meanwhile here in Australia, apple doesn't have a grasp over HTC yet, so woowoo. :zippy:

Crawl Me Maybe
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can understand where apple are coming from, in a way. They have created their own version of the app store and much more, which apple already had

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Such a shame... not. Poor Americans, first SOPA, now they will not even be able to buy a HTC from there local phone store :') Oh how sorry I feel for all you Americans... :zippy:.

Reaction score
HTC is the high end android phone maker, i have my LG Optimus, so Apple can suck me, Android will not be beaten that easy, there isnt just ONE Android, there are many, unlike Apples ONE phone....

"My name is....... 'Android', for we are......... many."

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sigh apple fanboys
Glad I live in Australia then...

Reaction score
I don't like apple. I like android, simple. But the thing is, i'm not really affected on this

Darksta - Android Being banned from selling in America! - RaGEZONE Forums

Cause i still love my Nokia 1020 :eek:tt:, i can surf so fast and there's no downtime.

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"hey man you got the goods? i only want the purest stuff man."
"yeah right here -pulls out HTC-"
"QUICK MAN THE PIGS WILL BE HERE SOON."

Reaction score

Pretty petty what they're doing suing because of how the phone interprets digits (such as phone numbers on websites/emails) where you can hold your finger on the digits and a menu comes up saying like 'save phone number' or whatever.

Back