• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

animating again

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i know its messy and i've already spotted few frames im going to clean up and things i need to remove if i ever go back n edit this thing but...

first time i opened photoshop since christmas, so i would say i did decent job...

edited frame rate a bit, now it doesnt look like constant slow-mo

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
gurp i never left, i just didnt have time to mess around with photoshop because university was taking my time

and here's a little cleaned up and edited version...remade animation of the wings because it looked too messy for my taste, this is already starting to look good

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The wings need some work... it makes him look like a butterfly.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Simply amazing. Is there any way you could do that with my sig? I have the original render still.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry im not taking animating requests because doing a single one takes so freakishly long and requires great deal of effort..

Reaction score
I think if there were a few more frames to the wings and the body wasn't so jittery it would look nicer but good work.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Animation ruins a good signature.

I also agree... if used for a graphic, the animated areas of the piece should be minimal or not needed to make the image feel "complete". Animations should be additions not the centerpiece.

I honestly am not a fan of any of the animations I see in this thread.

Back