Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebGame Anime Pirates (Pirate King) - Private Server 2023

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How are you doing, guys? I hope that you are doing well! :)

So, I'm here with my first post to share with you guys some files of Anime Pirates, an Old browser game that was been a part of my childhood, I'm still playing some private server till today!

So, I'll be sharing some files that has been recently update (2023) but there are still few bugs, some events doesn't work, some items doesn't work, The monster HP has been highly increased, (I thing I tried to fix, but couldn't), the usual of a bugged version! I have manage to fix some bugs, an irritating logo that appear on the game mainpage that redirects you to a youtube page, and some minor fixes. I know how to translate most of the game, but Since I couldn't translate the main.swf I got tired.. compared to the older versions, there was a lot of improvements, but there are still some work to do, I have removed some of characters in the Haki / Shura section that seemed to be a bit bug, and didn't respected the original game design. I've correct a Shanks swf, it was using an Old one, and some other minor fixes! The thing is that I'm not a programmer and don't know how to fix the other events, I know to change icons, how to translate almost everything, change swfs and all of those, but can't get the events to work, so I usually work with the server for some time, and then I get frustrate!

Download Link:

Everything is included inside, password, a video tutorial how to setup the server and how to use the admin page!

Must have: VMWare Workstation! I'm using VMWare Workstation Pro. Download it somewhere.
I recommend using Filezilla instead of WinSCP. Another recommendation is using Navicat for MySql too!

Login WinSCP: 192.168.0.142 Pass: 123456

Here are some prints:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey when i try to start game it just gives me this blackscreen,do i have to download adobeflashplayer?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to download a browser which still support Flashplayer, yes.
ok but i cant find link to download flash player. are there any links? It says that support ended on 2020or21

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ок, но я не могу найти ссылку для скачивания флеш-плеера. есть ли ссылки? Там написано, что поддержка закончилась в 2020 или 21 году.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
´´Another recommendation is using Navicat for MySql too!´´ where do i find the sql sir

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can anyone please help me? i dont understand the langauge of the video tutorial and i have issues setting it up, please

Reaction score
can anyone please help me? i dont understand the langauge of the video tutorial and i have issues setting it up, please
I can help. pass me your social network

¿Es posible traducir el juego al portugués?
XML translation program. It seems that it can now be translated

Contact

By.Mental Esp

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does someone has server code for linux (centos/ubuntu)? or which folder used to run the game? i'd like to use linux server instead of vmware

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We need to fix the Health of monster, too hard to find it.

Back