Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anime Resources

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure anyone has posted these but I thought I would anyway.

Codec Pack

This by far is the best codec pack you can get this should/is the only thing you need.

Anime Torrent sites

This site is great they are very active and all the anime they have is in english ^_^

This place is....well not very active I thought they died...but I was wrong they started it up again, they have some GREAT hentai and some great anime again its all in English.

Has to be one of my favorite anime downloading sites VERY active...

This site....is the best anime search site I've be able to find it has most animes (they got in trouble afew years back because they had licensed anime and they had to remove it but they are still great!)

lol this is the place I search for anime/music/movies/ect.... when I cant find it anywhere else...

the best place to find anything!!!! :p

All is well...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For those of you who don't like torrents I can post some direct links (tons) to about a thousand episodes. I myself don't like torrents but sometimes you can't find the direct links so torrents are useful at times.

I have connections ^_^

One of my favorite sites has a bunch and if you guys want the links I'll take them from there and give the uploader some credit, even though I'm pretty sure he doesn't read here lol

Pretty sure they're all rs.com or mu.com
So for those of you who want to download a bunch of them will have to get a premmy or find "another" way lol

Just say the word and I'll start a huge topic =p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The reason I do torrent is because I dont have a account with RS any of them and torrents dont really die they cant stop them like RS can and they are beter :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thought i would list some of my favorite steaming sites for anime because its great to do to....

They use to be really good then....they started to crack down....ffs noobs

this is really a place where they go out and find the steams and post them on a site so you dont have to look, alot of anime, movies, tv shows, ect........

*added*

This is a more direct like to the anime at

Great site its where I get my heroes the tv show from but they have alot of anime to :)

New place I just found started watching anime on it today, they have a big file upload so the anime isnt in parts which is a HUGE plus :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

anime direct downloads, and there is coming more every day

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ive gone there and nothing works O_O

Does not work and it says you have

Episode titles: We have 25

and I only see 13 eps listed to download O_O;;;;;

Back