• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ankkaEmulator v2.1 (BCStorm edit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fix chatlog, mod-tool, please.. i'm french sorry my bad english, :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I take the floor command code?
Tell me the files please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, the last link which contains stuff.rar link dosen't work, please reupload stuff.rar ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
FIX CHATLOGS PLEASE, FIX MOD-TOOLS PLEASE, FIX OPEN QUEST, FIX OPEN TALENTS, PLEASE PLEASE --

duck..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
FIX CHATLOGS PLEASE, FIX MOD-TOOLS PLEASE, FIX OPEN QUEST, FIX OPEN TALENTS, PLEASE PLEASE --

duck..
Do you think it helps spam ? why should he even take a look on the bugs when u just order him to fix ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well listen, it's a bit boring, but I understand it is boring, it might just find us the appropriate packets codes! That is all we are asking for now the most part ...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I dont think he's gonna release more things, he doesnt gives replies in this thread though. I cant setup it because the website where i downloaded the Habbo.swf from is down :p

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Every time I connect I fall soon after, the hotel appears most everything right and at the same time he falls, I'm using the SWF's that have the download (habbo.swf) my client is compatible with plus and copied the SWF files in the download SWF Orion v3 and replaces. What did is wrong? Can anyone help me?

Sorry for my bad English.

Source: Google Translator.

Last edited:
Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
Please use the help selection for questions.
This is a release not a help topic.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bugs:
- Gifts not send
- Modtool (room and user chatlogs, ticket system / i have fixed send ticket but its not show in mod tool)
- battle banzai does not work
- user cant ignore other users
- user cant mute in own room
- groupadmins cant (de)accept requests

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We already know the bugs, but he doesnt reply to this thread anymore. I think you can close this topic, because all the people are asking for help and he doesnt even reply about new versions or updates.

Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
We already know the bugs, but he doesnt reply to this thread anymore. I think you can close this topic, because all the people are asking for help and he doesnt even reply about new versions or updates.

Yes, close this topic.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, he's own hotel, Alppila, was closed about a month ago, because of Sulake.

I think he is just busy, he said he is building new hotel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back