• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

anonymous

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Btw its not
Mark Bunker
His words are wise
His face is beard
its
Wise Beard Man
His words are wise
His face is beard

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I actually followed the goings on of anon.
Been posting on /b/ for about 1 1/2 year.

But now that hating scientol, being anon, etc has become a fashion statement, It's really put me off.

I think I'll still do as much as possible with the other anons, the ones that don't go through the streets shouting out random memes and do congo ndances because they look 'cool'.

People like that give us and the cause a bad name.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I actually followed the goings on of anon.
Been posting on /b/ for about 1 1/2 year.

But now that hating scientol, being anon, etc has become a fashion statement, It's really put me off.

I think I'll still do as much as possible with the other anons, the ones that don't go through the streets shouting out random memes and do congo ndances because they look 'cool'.

People like that give us and the cause a bad name.

oh god, you're one of those. So if you like something, but it becomes popular, you officially hate it and consider it ruined? Sometimes change has to be accepted and is good. Anonymous still stands for the same things it always has. Isn't it good that more people are hating on Scientology? That's what I've always wanted when following Anon.

Reaction score
oh god, you're one of those. So if you like something, but it becomes popular, you officially hate it and consider it ruined? Sometimes change has to be accepted and is good. Anonymous still stands for the same things it always has. Isn't it good that more people are hating on Scientology? That's what I've always wanted when following Anon.

aye i thought exactly the same

"i used to like X band before they were mainstream"

so what more people like the same as you? dont be so greedy, learn to share for christ's sake!

on a personal note i used to like bacon but when i heard i wasn't the only guy in the world that ate it i've totally fucked it off, now i hate the stuff

Reaction score
aye i thought exactly the same

"i used to like X band before they were mainstream"

so what more people like the same as you? dont be so greedy, learn to share for christ's sake!

on a personal note i used to like bacon but when i heard i wasn't the only guy in the world that ate it i've totally fucked it off, now i hate the stuff

thing is alqueda used to eat bacon all they time until the killed the last pig, now americans wont import the meats and the once peaceful chess player camp grab their rpg-7 and go to war..

yeah i also kicked broadband now that everyone has it its not cool to be same as everyone, 56k FTW

Reaction score
Guys... u know what would be more freaky? If these people protesting against scientology are INFACT scientologist themselves. They get more and more popular and BOOM... switch sides and we're screwed...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Isnt the 15th today? Protests if it is.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
exclamatio - anonymous - RaGEZONE Forums

Anon is awesome, they must achieve epic win. Have fun at the protest guys.

Reaction score
Anonymous would never care enough about a cult to protest it.
All of those imbeciles putting on V masks and shouting out memes in front on Scientology buildings do not represent us.

We were cruel and heartless and evil for our own amusement, not because we actually hated the people we attacked and not because we're anti- anything.
Anonymous is dead, the year+ and counting influx of newfags ensured that. Wise-up and get over it.

Reaction score
All of those imbeciles putting on V masks and shouting out memes in front on Scientology buildings do not represent us.

We were cruel and heartless and evil for our own amusement, not because we actually hated the people we attacked and not because we're anti- anything.
Anonymous is dead, the year+ and counting influx of newfags ensured that. Wise-up and get over it.

lol what?

sorry im not a code breaker and i have no idea what you are saying :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

lol seems like someone only likes the Anonymous that Fox propaganda showed him.

Back