Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Another Connection problem thread :S

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay.. Here goes.. : No matter what emu i use to host a wow server... Players keep getting disconnected. Now.. Im behind a router... But before that i used a cablemodem.. and the same thing happens... Ppl connects to my server.. And they can play around for a very short amount of time.. And then they get disconnected... Something in my computer is doing this.. And i dont know why.. I tried re installing windows.. With no results...
Anybody experinced the same thing, and was able to fix it somehow?...

Also.. When i host a public server.. I myself am not able to connect using my external ip... And when i use 127.0.0.1.. I can login but i get stuck on realm select...?

I really hope someone can help me out here...

Phoenixdk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
like i use local host in database dbinfo table and in configs, like i can enter with all: my ip ,domine,hamachi u.c. but others can't enter my server not vith ip or domine, likeonely whey to get inside is to use hamachi.... meby somebody can help ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dandune.. The server is not crashing.. It still runs efter they get disc...

Back