Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Another eiserver.exe i found

Reaction score
Here another eiserver.exe looks like it has diff stuff in it i'm just having probs running it atm i think it needs some new tabled in the db maybe

edit ok been looking at the exe with a hex editor and has stuff that in eu mir3 server like weapon lvl bonuspoints and loads more,

edit ok been looking at the exe with a hex editor and has stuff that in eu mir3 server like weapon lvl bonuspoints and loads more.
ftp i got it from is in the top folder pass and id = sql for ftp

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
works for me also we need to get the db for it i think as i think there more tables it needs :/ so could do with ppl to to get it working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Id and pass = sql ?

id = sql
pass = sql

dont work for me neither

Fancy hosting this eiserver so we can have a look at it ?

The man to have a look at it is Terabyte :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pass & id = sql

works fine for me, which file is it? i'll host it

erm..is this a public ftp ? o_O lots of erm...stuff on ere

Last edited:
Reaction score
nightwolf this exe is useless without matching dbserver
even if you had an ei server using new updates you'd still need a dbserver to use new char/item stuff

also you cant recreate the db you'll need to get a premade db (since they used select *... instead of a normal select so you cant look at their sql to see what it's reading)

Reaction score
well maybe i keep trying to get the other stuff it needs also in Mud3 folder you have to make a folder called Setup and put in there !abusive.txt !runaddr.txt !servertable.txt !setup.txt and another which is called StrRes.txt not sure what goes in that 1

Reaction score
SQL Logs everything that is happening, by looking at these logs it is probably possible to re-create the database's it requires at least the fields etc - of course the data inside requires making. I'll have a scout around and see what files i can get my hands on to go with this, maybe also have a look inside the exe to see the web site then hopefully speak to the people running it on any help....

Im happy to work on mir3 as long as it's not 2.9 hex'd up, though why do I have a feeling this is also the very same?? I'll rip it apart anyhow and see what it contains (machine code level) - ill post any info I find later k.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had a look at the exe and can see a lot of stuff that says it could be an offical exe. Ther's reffrences to marrage, weapon leveling, the picture you can upload, weather changing and more I never heard of, if it's not an official one it's a good mod. As TheDeath said its all down to getting the db and other files set up.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thnx for the link wond, it's been a while since i last done any work on a server(for my self) but if this is a version like the euro one then I think its worth working on. Do you think there will be a new section or sticky dedecated to this version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aha :)
Nice to see a few peeps getting together on something again.
I hope we can all do whatever we can and help each other out.
Now Terabyte is interested im sure if its viable he will get it working somehow.
Ta for uploading the files also m8 :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had a look at the files in the mud3 folder and noticed a dramatic change in the way they run the sever, it looks like we need a SQL guru and application makers to edit some of them. I was realy looking forward to this but it looks like its way out of my league. If someone gets it to work i'll gladly help in the translating(looks if thats np to do as the strRes.txt has all the info needed).
p.s still no db in there, that will be a pain for someone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dianoz said:
I had a look at the files in the mud3 folder and noticed a dramatic change in the way they run the sever, it looks like we need a SQL guru and application makers to edit some of them. I was realy looking forward to this but it looks like its way out of my league. If someone gets it to work i'll gladly help in the translating(looks if thats np to do as the strRes.txt has all the info needed).
p.s still no db in there, that will be a pain for someone.

Look in;

Mud3\Mir3Server\数据库

You'll find the .dat files you should be able to put back into SQL.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can decrypt/encrypt, mess with the db etc but it's such a mess lol :p up2 a nice friendly hexor 2 work out how 2 make everything all nice n clean (i will w8 till then :p)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just wanted to know if anyones has had any success with running this version and if so could they post a screeny so we can have a peek at it and tell us whether or not its worth fixing up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ZeroXron said:
i can decrypt/encrypt, mess with the db etc but it's such a mess lol :p up2 a nice friendly hexor 2 work out how 2 make everything all nice n clean (i will w8 till then :p)

How did u put the .dat files into SQL? i've been trying but i think i'm using the wrong import feature in enterprise manager.

Any info on how to do it please just so i can look inside :)

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wond you have to back up the data base, its really weird. ill get back to you when i find out how to do it exactaly

Back