• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

another sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
mrcoolandliljoe - another sig - RaGEZONE Forums

v.2
mrcoolandliljoe - another sig - RaGEZONE Forums

i know the text isnt good but i just needed my name on it :x the boarder is like that because by the end of the sig i notice that the render was cut funny so i had to move it all over. and i think it turned out to be a disaster (was a hard render to work with for me). Rate and comment please :)

Burn the land,
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow, looks pretty good.
You're improving :p
8/10

pɐǝpdoɹp
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Fix teh light source.
Its too visible

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like this sig is ripped. Your text doesn't seem to be cohesive with your unusually good work. That's just me..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like this sig is ripped. Your text doesn't seem to be cohesive with your unusually good work. That's just me..

:eek: thats kinda being a penis head right there i dont have any text because i have a fresh install, and i dont want to send you my stuff because u might rip it :O

-and if anyone else doesnt believe me i guess ill have to put psd up...

Burn the land,
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Lolz, JayBird isn't talking 3rd person anymore? yay rofl.

On-Topic: v1 is better, in v2, the left side is a little plain cuz there's no more boarder and it's just a black empty space.
GJ though ;D

v1: 8/10
v2: 6.5/10

Visit my hompage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol now you dont got lighting at all on v2

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol now you dont got lighting at all on v2

I dont know what you want anymore :O i like v2 better though :)

Tell me where to upload im only 15 and dont have uploading accounts n stuff

Ummm yeah do you people make sigs yourselves? because i dont want you changing my stuff and making it into your own =/ (to people asking for psd)

If you download this please dont be a penis and do wut i said up here ^^^^^^^^ : hope you got it because im not leaving it up 4 all the dogs

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thnx and batz why you so much in a hurry? i already uploaded chill...

-oh and didnt know that it was good to the point were people had to start acting up =\

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thnx for all the comments and if you didnt get the link it was there for a while -.-

and thnx myhotel and grasna for comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back