Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Another Version of Old PB Serv [PEN-DEMO]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yo!
2024 Is Here!.

Sorry I think it's late to say like that, but I think it's not 'too' late.
Again, I'm here and finally I choose to share something with you guys, I just realize that I have to do this before and only on the development site that share my progress but not the file.

Today, I send this here as a demo serv. Remember, this file is only available for those who was contribute on here (on the community). Sorry if I'm a bit stingy, but I'm only focusing on those who really take the time to contribute, and I hope this will be an inspiration for future PB Servers.

This is PointBlank Russia (V3.16) and PiercingBlow (V3.9) Servers. You can see the progress Piercing Blow Emu [C# Server]and Point Blank: Russia [C# Server]. These two servers are intended for developers. if you don't understand how to install it and hope I help you or you just wait for this file to be released from far away... sorry I can't help you. please find your own way to install it. The changes that I made you can also look it on the development progress. Alternate for those private servers while working the newer or higher version of PB!

PiercingBlow_20230710_222643 - Another Version of Old PB Serv [PEN-DEMO] - RaGEZONE Forums
PointBlank_20231123_140421 - Another Version of Old PB Serv [PEN-DEMO] - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenshot 2024-01-10 151304 - Another Version of Old PB Serv [PEN-DEMO] - RaGEZONE Forums
Screenshot 2024-01-10 151520 - Another Version of Old PB Serv [PEN-DEMO] - RaGEZONE Forums

Alright then, enough trash talk let's download and have fun with your friends! ;)
PointBlank Russia (Stable Build 1.0.24010.1, Online 8x8):
PiercingBlow North America (Stable Build 1.0.24010.8, Online 8x8):

Try to find the client for PB Russia from the other Threads, and also from Bola's latest Post for the PiercingBlow Client!
If you guys have some ideas after trying this one or both, don't forget to write the contents of your brain down below, Yo!
Have some intense question? you can find me on the Discord: @ItzGarry
"Especially for Bola, you can try mine (Piercing Blow), hope these make you remember your old server."
Thanks!
Copyright Goes To: Bola, MoMz Games.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yo!
2024 Is Here!.

Again, I'm here and finally I choose to share something with you guys, I just realize that I have to do this before and only on the development site that share my progress but not the file.

Today, I send this here as a demo serv. Remember, this file is only available for those who was contribute on here (on the community). Sorry if I'm a bit stingy, but I'm only focusing on those who really take the time to contribute, and I hope this will be an inspiration for future PB Servers.

This is PointBlank Russia (V3.16) and PiercingBlow (V3.9) Servers. You can see the progress Piercing Blow Emu [C# Server]and Point Blank: Russia [C# Server]. These two servers are intended for developers. if you don't understand how to install it and hope I help you or you just wait for this file to be released from far away... sorry I can't help you. please find your own way to install it. The changes that I made you can also look it on the development progress. Alternate for those private servers while working the newer or higher version of PB!

View attachment 254516View attachment 254517
View attachment 254518View attachment 254519
Alright then, enough trash talk let's download and have fun with your friends! ;)

Try to find the client for PB Russia from the other Threads, and also from Bola's latest Post for the PiercingBlow Client!
If you guys have some ideas after trying this one or both, don't forget to write the contents of your brain down below, Yo!
"Especially for Bola, you can try mine (Piercing Blow), hope these make you remember your old server."
Thanks!
Nice, btw drive need request to download

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yo!
2024 Is Here!.

Thanks!
thanks for sharing, can I try this source?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wonder how active is still the Point Blank / Piercing Blow / Project Blackout community is, i know there's a source code of the game itself going around and would be interesting if this comes public in 2024, idk.
Yup, there it is.

But for the source, i still keep it. It's not final yet. Also i have bad experience on the Point Blank community. So that's why, Masta.

After all, i did it by myself, i just learn how to do it, till i got the fix like what i want while learning this pb source, and some of my friends helped me with their ideas ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yo!
2024 Is Here!.

Thanks!
access denied google drive bruh

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yo!
2024 Is Here!.

Thanks!
Thanks dude for sharing. Can you allow me for access ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks dude for sharing. Can you allow me for access ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wonder how active is still the Point Blank / Piercing Blow / Project Blackout community is, i know there's a source code of the game itself going around and would be interesting if this comes public in 2024, idk.
There are almost no players left even on the Official Servers :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the link is offline, can you put it back?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yo!
2024 Is Here!.

Thanks!

Links not working, please can fix broken links or someone can share link!

Back