• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

anti hack patch for redmoon server v39.44

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good looking out man. I'm curious to check it out. My server got hacked a lot in the 3-4 years when it was up. I've been reluctant to consider bringing it back. If this patch really works though that might give me a push in that direction.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can assure you Carey, it works.

Thanks again for the files hackinghater. Working perfectly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good looking out man. I'm curious to check it out. My server got hacked a lot in the 3-4 years when it was up. I've been reluctant to consider bringing it back. If this patch really works though that might give me a push in that direction.

that would be nice bring ur server back..

i'll bring the patch out as soon as im finish it up. :):

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

I can assure you Carey, it works.

Thanks again for the files hackinghater. Working perfectly.

glad to hear it. anytime SCDRAGON:thumbup:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank m8, I appreciate all of your hard work.

Last edited:
Back