• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Antrix] How to add Tier 6 Sellers?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how I add sellers of tier 6 in antrix?

i'm using chaos pack v2

Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I dont understand why anyone would want custom content...

Attached is the AMVendor gmshop, I cleaned it upt a bit, theres a tier 6 vendor in there... have fun.

Npc spawn id is 32000-32012, I took out the 3 weapon vendors... useless.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is good for mangos this sql tire 6 ? onlie antrix ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gm island? maybe...

(.recall port gm island) or (.recall port gmisl) depending on your antrix version...

-yoinkman

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why do all the tier items and weapons have 255-0 damage and -1 everything else for stats?

Is this a Joke? If it is I dont find it funny as I jsut spent the last 24 hours getting 4 servers up. 3 of which work. Hope someone has a fix for this.

Da.... Sorry about that. seems its in the repack I have. I will check the others but it seems like [Antrix]ChaosRepackV2 has this problem. I will check the other versions.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what a nice polite way to ask for help Taluson :\

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont understand why anyone would want custom content...

Attached is the AMVendor gmshop, I cleaned it upt a bit, theres a tier 6 vendor in there... have fun.

Npc spawn id is 32000-32012, I took out the 3 weapon vendors...]

Im having a problem with the tier items regardless who posts them.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want to crteate your own vendor youst write .npc venoradditem [the weapon/armor id] and if you want to delete a item write .npc vendorremoveitem [the id of the weapon/armor]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Extract it where you want and then import it into your database like you imported the hole antrix db.

Back