• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Any heroes around?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if there are people here, who play Champions Online. I've been playing for quite some time now and I was wondering if we could manage to get enough people from ragezone to form a Super Group (Guild) or at least to get people to play its. Its a fun and addicting game. Its a Super Hero MMO where you can choose from different super powers and make a unique hero to defend the people. If there are members here who are playing it post here your IGN so we can at least contact while in game.
My IGN: Xaphan@nekubg or Zancrow@nekubg
(NOTE: to contact someone via personal message or add him to your friend list you need to have his account name and add it after the character name with @ name for example: Hero@ragezone)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For the 'Username@Account name' isn't that a huge arse security flaw..

Reaction score
Its not an account name. Its a handle. Kind of like some mmos forum names I guess. Its the name everyone sees. Your account name is different.

I used to play this game and it is kind of fun. I just got too busy to continue. The game does have really in depth character creator so you can make some really unique characters.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its not an account name. Its a handle. Kind of like some mmos forum names I guess. Its the name everyone sees. Your account name is different.

I used to play this game and it is kind of fun. I just got too busy to continue. The game does have really in depth character creator so you can make some really unique characters.

I thought that's the account name ... well anyway thanks for pointing this out. :]

Back