• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Any idea how to inject event gold into the database?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your question needs more detail, are you talking about the mysql database or the wdb database?

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
event - Any idea how to inject event gold into the database? - RaGEZONE Forums

via quest i can create cubi event
i know only this form

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not believe the java api includes access to event gold..so you would have to either write it or you would need to find another method to inject directly into the flat-file Berkeley db...of which no safe method exists as of current and you cannot safely do so whilst the db is live.

Im guessing your planning on setting up donation for event gold, perhaps even using gshop1 for a donations type store (at 1 point i had the same idea), if so, i would advise you simply create a event gold based item as it would be the safest option.

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well normal gold can be injected in through mysql, so it would be a sensible misconception to think you could maybe do the same for event gold, but you can't.
There are no protocols for event gold however this does not mean it is impossible to make one, you just better be good at ASM.

Straight file injection is not really possible as the wdb->bdb convertor hardly works in reverse and doesn't always print everything to the same structure each time.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You can use taskdice essence with quest, which gives event cubi when activated.
And ofc u can give that items through java or php (mail and etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back