• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Any new ps ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
me and a couple of my friends are looking for a new private server of vindictus brd and vsouls are a joke and we miss the best one vworld so if any one has a good ps just leave here or pm me thanks in advance.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if all you want is free +15's and dont mind old content then the best option is to make your own server

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not looking for +15 i got one on every server i played on i am looking for a ps thats not trying to be like official that enjoys the game not about ticking the players off nothing against you delteros your a cool guy in brd but the way that they want to make the server is not what i am looking for it is to much like official. so if anyone has a ps thats looking for players just hit me up i would be glad to join thanks

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Vindictus Souls is Dead.. Regardless of that why would you consider them a joke? what was your server called? maybe I played it

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
not looking for +15 i got one on every server i played on i am looking for a ps thats not trying to be like official that enjoys the game not about ticking the players off nothing against you delteros your a cool guy in brd but the way that they want to make the server is not what i am looking for it is to much like official. so if anyone has a ps thats looking for players just hit me up i would be glad to join thanks

mmmm didnt know Official Vindictus you could get literally EVERYTHING for free including all vanity stuff all pets all avatar sets and all 100+ pairs of panties if ur a female char.... only 40 if ur male but thats nexon not BRD... apart from that yeh sure we are 100% like official [/sarcasm]

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
umm yea tann you are you want everyone to party together like official by taking goddess graces away when theres not enough players to party with its a private server who cares about rules and even tho i got +15 on many characters it took lots of time and gold to get them just like official your enhancement rate is a joke for a private server most come to private server to get weapons and gear cause the couldnt get them on official not to play dress up like a doll and yes that is all you offer is free outfits i guess if you are 12 you like that stuff. ok and for your server Tesu / aka XaNaX your server is beyond broke you cant even update nothing let alone fix the chests in malina on top you bann people who donate to you like a little kid that you are also you cant keep anyone working for you cause your super rude. SO with all that being said about those two terrible servers if anyone has a good server like the best one that was out there vindictus world please let me know i got friends that will follow me cause they also had enough of the dress up servers too thanks

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
umm yea tann you are you want everyone to party together like official by taking goddess graces away when theres not enough players to party with its a private server who cares about rules and even tho i got +15 on many characters it took lots of time and gold to get them just like official your enhancement rate is a joke for a private server most come to private server to get weapons and gear cause the couldnt get them on official not to play dress up like a doll and yes that is all you offer is free outfits i guess if you are 12 you like that stuff. ok and for your server Tesu / aka XaNaX your server is beyond broke you cant even update nothing let alone fix the chests in malina on top you bann people who donate to you like a little kid that you are also you cant keep anyone working for you cause your super rude. SO with all that being said about those two terrible servers if anyone has a good server like the best one that was out there vindictus world please let me know i got friends that will follow me cause they also had enough of the dress up servers too thanks

lol the graces werent taken away they were limited to level 89 and below the level 90s we added goddess graces to the shop, also only rates that even remotely like official are the rates for +1 to +10 on weapon/armour enhancement which we decided not to change because runes above 10 its a hard 10% higher than official which is a massive difference if we made it 100% like some people have been asking it would be faceroll easy and everyone would be running around with +15 90 gear and be rofl stomping everything but ok leaving is your choice you dont have to agree with everything we do just dont spread lies and misinformation around like its fact

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not spreading lies just telling the truth like i said who cares about running around in all +15 thats the point of private servers like vindictus world and all you offer is dress up who gives a crap about dress up everyone wants max gear so they can solo raids like they couldn't in official and have free revives were you took them away thats not a lie wow buy 8 a day you cant solo all raids with that after 90 on top of your drop rate being lower then dirt for rares oh wait sorry we dont have god stat like you gm's do that cheat in raids all the time thats the only reason people get on them raids with you gm's cause we dont have to waist our whopping 8 gg's get real tann all i say is facts and all your server offers is dress up and no one wants that and yea i left right after you guys screwed that server up with your bad update and you wonder why vindictus world had such a large player base over you cause vindictus world was the best god rest its soul.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't seem to understand how a Multiplayer Online RPG works. The key is multiplayer. If all you do is solo, then it's single player and you'd be better off just making your own server and having fun being alone. We run similar to official, yes, but our goal with making it harder to solo is to get players to interact with each other.

And as far as tanna's comment about you spreading lies, I'll admit he was abit harsh on that, considering its your opinion, but you have a history of spreading lies. Back when there was a sliver of hope for VWorld to return and Leanne2 posted a thread about us on their forum, you were adamant that our server gave people viruses, even when I posted the full source code to the launcher. This being the case, I understand his comments.

With this I'll take my leave, but to everyone who reads his post, if you haven't all ready taken a little bit of time to form your own opinion about us, please don't just base it off this guy's opinion.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what ever giga your download was full of viruses me and my friends all had to remove them just to play you may not have them now since new update but when i posted it yes you had them and on top of that if it wasnt downloaded right it fused to official and you couldnt play official anymore so after cleaning up all that mess we finally got it to work right and regardless what you say vindictus world was and still is the best till someone as smart as them come along and make another one just like they had and my point exactly just like official thank you but the problem there is most solo on official as well cause gg's are easier to get there then on your server plus its more of a challenge to solo then to party and have to carry most i think it real funny that i say that them two server are a joke and bam all the truth comes out from the sources them self they get butt hurt cause i left and took my friends with me lmao

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what ever giga your download was full of viruses me and my friends all had to remove them just to play you may not have them now since new update but when i posted it yes you had them and on top of that if it wasnt downloaded right it fused to official and you couldnt play official anymore so after cleaning up all that mess we finally got it to work right and regardless what you say vindictus world was and still is the best till someone as smart as them come along and make another one just like they had and my point exactly just like official thank you but the problem there is most solo on official as well cause gg's are easier to get there then on your server plus its more of a challenge to solo then to party and have to carry most i think it real funny that i say that them two server are a joke and bam all the truth comes out from the sources them self they get butt hurt cause i left and took my friends with me lmao

His launcher never had any viruses, I've looked through the source code myself and even made my own builds (for all versions of his launcher).
There was a feature for hosts file patching which was just for added security, but it could be completely disabled by unticking a checkbox.
If you wanted to connect back to official all you had to do was press the unpatch button or modify your hosts file yourself.

Vindictus World seemed like a total mess to me because whatever staff members they had didn't give a damn. I'm sure you've seen it firsthand.
If all you need is a server like that for your friends then its not that hard to setup a 1.65 server to suit your needs

If you need something with actual new content, then the only option is probably BRD. Blood Red Dawn is pretty much the only server to be making a lot of progress in regards to development.
We just released Neamhain last week and could potentially be releasing lvl95 content with bosses such as Dullahan very soon, probably even before it hits NA.
We usually get like 60-70 players online now, the highest usercount was 103 players a few days ago.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lmao just as i mentioned before i dont have to say a thing and the truth comes out as they are all butt hurt and defending a crap server the proof is all there just look at the comments roflmao!!!!

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lmao just as i mentioned before i dont have to say a thing and the truth comes out as they are all butt hurt and defending a crap server the proof is all there just look at the comments roflmao!!!!

They are just responding to all of the misinformation.

I understand that you are mad about one of the recent changes to goddess graces but it was something that had to be done.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I don't see anywhere that we are butt hurt or comments proving the server is crap. Delteros simply stated if you're looking for new content (even content that isn't released in NA yet), BRD is the best option. If you're looking to run around with +15's, then your own server is the best option.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back