Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any one has the Priston continent map blank?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
His release is Non-Text Warp Map but I need Non-Text Continent Full Map

His release :

Code:
\image\Sinimage\help\WG_map.tga

trungnt88 - Any one has the Priston continent map blank? - RaGEZONE Forums

I need :

Code:
\image\GuideMap\_AFull.bmp

Thanks!

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can make one, if nobody has it... just take some little time.

BTW, if mixing and matching versions (client exe and data) watch out for changes in the positioning of labels on this map. XD

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I can make one, if nobody has it... just take some little time.

BTW, if mixing and matching versions (client exe and data) watch out for changes in the positioning of labels on this map. XD

In fact, I need this file for making Full map of priston for my Priston Tale information site (it's not a site which advertised for any private servers - general information only)

So I need a blank map :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh nice! I'm always on the look out for those. is my favourite at the moment, but I still need other resources / languages etc.

I really fancied getting together some resolution independent maps that can be customised to our own tastes. Something in SVG or EPS I guess.

Seems nobody has one, so I'll get started on that now. ^_^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
My site actually ran for about 2 yr. but it's only for Vietnamese ppl :D

If you want to check it out, take a look at

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Now I know where they got their content. XD

Hope this image will do you.
I compared and combined the best of the English, Brazilian, Vietnamese, Japanese and Korean clients. (TBH I forgot the Chinese one)

It's probably worth noting that the roads, bridges and gateways shift from language to language, to fit around the text. So we'd probably best not consider them set in stone. This isn't satellite photography. XD

I notice about three extra areas on the EZ site map... and I rather like the positioning of Bless Castle. :D:

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
3 Extra areas were:

+ Bless Castle : Below Ricarten Town
+ Kelvezu Cave : Above Frozen Sanctuary
+ Bellatra Tower (aka Tower of Pain, SOD2, Survive or Die 2) : Above Navisco Town

And some extra spots which was underground dungeons :D For the details, check below image, this is the English Version of above map :

--

After all, thanks you bobsobol. Your map is definitely better than mine :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's looking great. Thanks. :D

I've added the Chinese map to the mix... funny thing is, there is 7pixels of continental drift in the Chinese map:-

This means we get an extra 7 pixels at one side... and using the general no-text version I can give you a merger of all the maps with any considerable deviation from the norm cancelled out, so that you can fill in the blanks in your own way, if you think you can improve on mine.
If you need to make a map which more closely matches one language or another, I have also uploaded an archive of the layers I used as a .

Think of it as a graphical equivalent of my source code. XD

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, it takes a lot of time to clear the image file, well I don't know how Bobsobol does it, but I just re texture over the fonts and making it imitate to look just as good and similar.

Looking good on the map with the 3 new fields added, but the key questions is do they work when you are in that actual map? And does it show a map of its own on top instead of displaying it as a dungeon?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh so this is a design for your website, I thought you where going to use it for in game and then somehow point those specific maps to load the files to work when you're in that map, I've tried but I couldn't do it because you need a mini map or else it would show it as a dungeon and we don't want that haha.

Anyways if you're just looking for a website map, because I've seen some maps that are dedicated for websites or display that you can use. Also the texture on the one you made can be improved on the Bless Castle area if you want me to take a look into it. I myself am a Photoshop designer so I can help you if you need it. :)

Also, Bobsobol mind if I give it a shot at that map release you just offered to him?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
In fact, I've made one for myself but I'm not feel it's OK so I posted a request here and Bobsobol gave me one xD.

By combining both of them, I got a perfect one :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Also, Bobsobol mind if I give it a shot at that map release you just offered to him?
Not at all... That's why I posted the PSD before my "creative" work as well as my attempt. So people who consider themselves "artists" can have a go at filling in the blanks themselves. I'm a code bod, so I'm looking at the text as corrupted data in a data file... I have lots of copies of the file, and each are "corrupted" in different places, so I mask out the corruptions in each and layer them all together... any overlapped corruption needs to be "reconstructed", and that can never be a 1:1 byte for byte perfect reconstruction.

You can see in the PSD all the layers I've taken, to get as much of the original map (that must lurk somewhere in a studio at Triglow somewhere) as I can. The PNG with transparent holes (I know they look white on the page, but I assure you they are actually a true 8bit alpha layer) shows only the areas I've had to fill in, as they where obscured with text in all the maps.

Even the compass shifts position a little bit in each language map... and from the Chinese map, you can see that they have a layered file, with the roads and Lost Island on a different layer to the continents and the curled page texture.

I am now looking for OLD client installs. Pre-AOR didn't have a "guide map" so I can't look that old, but I'm sure there should be older clients with less text and markers on them floating around somewhere.

But you are good with PS, AirBourne... go have fun, that's what it's there for. :D:

Last edited:
Back