• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Private Any server like lucidms?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It was my favorite one, I played it a lot and its gone lol.
Any server in HIGH version [like 140gms\95ems] to play? [lowrates]?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
/f429 or gtop
nearly all the (good) servers available are listed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's no servers like Lucid atm (at least not up to date ones), and most of these servers suck. If you enjoy Eden/Lucid gameplay style then I suggest giving ArcadiaMS a try. The server uses the EdenMS source, so it should be pretty bugless. Though the owner Jake cant really code lol so don't expect the server ever updating.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ViciousMS
I'm only saying that because its my server tbh.
But some of the Lucid players("lucid gang") have gone there.
In fact, we hired some of the old lucid staff.
Updating to v142 soon!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
A server like LucidMS? None, currently there isnt a single server that is even similar to lucidMS as those which were similar(like for example VividMS) got closed as well. Best i can recommend you is to join one of those most populated servers that use any of the GMS 1.4x versions. You wont find anything similar though.

BloopBloop
Reaction score
I would say HaruSEA, it doesn't have buffed channels but it got other features.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
for coding or the usual bull shits they do inside the server? afaik except rmzero everyone else in the server is total useless and has zero knowledge anything regarding pc <insert ur hate words>
No not rmzero.

BloopBloop
Reaction score
for coding or the usual bull shits they do inside the server? afaik except rmzero everyone else in the server is total useless and has zero knowledge anything regarding pc <insert ur hate words>

You forgot HydroBenz.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ViciousMS is far from ever being Lucid or Vivid like. The features are totally different. The only thing that would help them in achieving that is because Tyler (Conceited) is there. Even though, it's not hard to tell them what features Lucid had.

Aside from that, no server can even be compared to Lucid or Vivid and you're better off waiting for RM to make another server in a few months.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ArcadiaMS would probably be the closest to something like Lucid.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ViciousMS
I'm only saying that because its my server tbh.
But some of the Lucid players("lucid gang") have gone there.
In fact, we hired some of the old lucid staff.
Updating to v142 soon!

Yes! I see these players

BenDesign - Any server like lucidms? - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No you didn't, LOL. Tyler was just a chat mod until Casper made him head of it.
Some =/= 1
Kino worst GM NA.

He's right Skorch you haven't hired anyone from the Lucid staff. Tyler was only Chat owner along with Dorian, and then me for the last few weeks. Sadly the chat mods weren't considered part of the staff.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Kino worst GM NA.

He's right Skorch you haven't hired anyone from the Lucid staff. Tyler was only Chat owner along with Dorian, and then me for the last few weeks. Sadly the chat mods weren't considered part of the staff.

AFAIK Tyler was working with Eden, and Eden = Lucid/Vivid/All the other RM servers under a different name lol.

Back