• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Anyone downloading iOS 5?

Reaction score
Markshall - Anyone downloading iOS 5? - RaGEZONE Forums

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
I didn't restart my PC and I managed to update. So far, nothing relevant or special in iOS5 for me

i didnt do this.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Downloaded last night..some nice things but I don't see a great deal tbh..I like how they have a black colour theme going on and wish you could have it for the whole phone efc

Reactions: 404
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've had it since the beta(s), it's good.
(banner notifications ftw)

Reactions: 404
Reaction score
I love the on-screen notifications.. It's iOrgazmic.. I am a member of quite a few Russian social networks and each of them got iPhone apps. So every time somebody views my profile or sends me friend request/message, I get on-screen notification, without even having application/website open.. It' amazing.. I say, money well spent for iPhone 4.

Back