Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anyone else excited ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Some Page screenshots or something?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Looks cool i just could find a clss...? Also could see information about when its coming can u tell me?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Me me me me me! I can't wait for this game. I loved Kotor and I almost shat my pants when I found out they were going to make the next one an mmo. The devs look like they're putting a lot of effort into the game. I have a feeling the classes will be similar to swg, however I think it will still be a good game.

Maybe they could have you meet with Yoda when he is a padawan? Isn't Kotor set 1000 years before tpm? Idk, you can see my excitement for this game.

As long as it's not another swg :|

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Me me me me me! I can't wait for this game. I loved Kotor and I almost shat my pants when I found out they were going to make the next one an mmo. The devs look like they're putting a lot of effort into the game. I have a feeling the classes will be similar to swg, however I think it will still be a good game.

Maybe they could have you meet with Yoda when he is a padawan? Isn't Kotor set 1000 years before tpm? Idk, you can see my excitement for this game.

As long as it's not another swg :|

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is gonna be so hot, infact I'm going to install KOtOR 1 and 2 and play through em.

Back