Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anyone has a clean repack?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

so I'm trying to play on my private server for fun after so many years...
But for some reason my files (customized Paradise repack) keep giving me a hackshield error.
Since I do not have the clean Paradise Repack files anymore I'm wondering if anyone has either Paradise repack or a clean repack that they could share so I can test if an old Kal client will work on Windows 10 at all?

Thanks!

P.S.: if anyone has a solution for anti-hacking let me know. I remember I needed to do something for it to go away back in the day but I cannot figure out what. MD5 is ok so that's not it.

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
thx man

wooow man its also clean from virus, big big thx. Can you recomend a repack to play with?

if you know good then start with it on old engine,but if you want newer engine you have to use some of released repack or buy new files with licence.

Upvote 0
Back